Death is something that teaches us the importance of our loved ones. It makes us realise about the things that we'd taken for granted.
This is the story of a girl who is hardly 11 years old and she lost her dad at a tender age of 9 years. Even after facing a lot of hurdles, she is determined to achieve what her dad had dreamed she'd do when she grows old.
Check the story of Fatema who is all set to achieve her father's dream of her serving the people.
Here's her story in her own words...
"My father died in a road accident two years ago in Malaysia. He went there to work as a migrant laborer. The next year my mother got married and left me with my grandparents. My father used to call every week and always told me "I miss you maa, I will be back soon, and please pay your full devotion to your studies; never miss your school."
You May Also Like To Read: Unbelievable Coma Stories Of People
I never miss my school for a single day after my father died. My father always dreamed when I grow up that I will be a police officer and will serve the village people. I will fulfill my father's dream one day!
Now I live with my grandparents and sometimes my mother visits me, usually she visits once every two months. The last time my mother visited, she bought a new dress for me for the Eid festival. She bought a nice green coloured dress for me as well as red ribbons for my hair. But she could not stay with me during the Eid day. I miss my mother and father every day badly! _ Fatema 11, class 5".
- The Most Anxious Zodiac Signs, As Per Astrology
- Pick A Moon & See What It Reveals About Your Personality
- Couple Caught Having Sex In A Flight & The Video Has Been Viewed 5.63 Million Times!
- Queen Sruthy Sithara Is All Set To Become The Country’s First Transgender IAS Officer
- Her Dad Is A Tea Seller, And Her Hard Work Earned Her A Scholarship Of 3.8 Cr
- How The Week Starting June 18th Will Be The Worst Week For These Zodiac Signs