- 1 hr ago ICW 2020: From Gowns To Lehengas To Sarees, Dolly J’s Gulenaar Collection Is For Confident Brides
- 1 hr ago 25 Natural Home Remedies For Allergies: You Might Not Be Knowing About Number 19
- 1 hr ago Veg Mexican Rice Recipe: Try This At Your Home
- 2 hrs ago Emmys 2020: Youngest Emmy Awards Winner, Zendaya Makes A Strong Case For Polka Dots Trend
- Sports IPL 2020: Delhi Capitals reinvents virtual fan engagement this season
- Automobiles MG Gloster Off-Road Capabilities Showcased Ahead Of Launch: Video & Other Details
- Movies Alia Bhatt To Mahesh Bhatt: You're A Good Man, Never Believe Anything Else
- Technology Asus Expert Series Launched In India: 11 New Devices Including World’s Thinnest 14-Inch Laptop
- News Temple clerk Ananthu becomes millionaire after winning Rs 12 crore in lottery
- Finance 800 Points Plunge For Sensex On Banking Allegations, Covid-19 Issues
- Education NLAT 2020 Cancelled And Admission Through CLAT Exam: Supreme Court
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Kangana Ranaut gave us one of her best looks so far for the year 2015. The beauty who dissed the Filmfare Awards 2015 just to be at the Signature Derby race looked splendid in a head to toe, Dolce and Gabbana outfit.
Attending the races with a few other celebrities from Bollywood, we can proudly say that Kangana looked the best from the lot. The floral top she paired with the elegant beige skirt was a killer and though it was a tad longer for such an event, she still looked impeccable. Dolce and Gabbana has been a constant favourite for Kangana and this pick was apt for this event.
This outfit she wore was simple and perfect. The floral strapless top was delicate with a daisy printed pattern. The colours of her top was soothing to the eyes and a right fit for a morning occasion. On the other hand, the beige long skirt could have been a little shorter to give in a sexier appeal, but she went in for a long version to avoid a tan.
Kangana wrapped her simple and elegant Dolce and Gabbana style with a white thin belt that matched her straps of her floral top. With this outfit, she wore nude pointed pumps and it made this style all the more stunning. To top the elegant Derby look, Kangana tied her very curly tresses into a neat bun which she hid under a big black net hat.
For the races, Kangana also wore loud makeup. If you closely take a look at her cheeks you can see the doll-like blush shimmering against the sunlight. This was another shocker since Kangana is not the type who usually opts for makeup! She completed her Derby style sans nail polish and a light pink hue on her lips. All in all, Kangana looked cute at the Signature Derby race.