- 6 hrs ago Flaxseeds For Weight Loss: Ways To Add It To Your Diet
- 9 hrs ago Tamil Actress Ramya Pandian Graces Cook With Comali Show In A Blue Khadi Linen Sari
- 9 hrs ago Shraddha Kapoor And Rakul Preet Singh's Street-Style Looks Are Something To Look Forward To
- 9 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra, Sonam Kapoor And More
- Movies Lions Gold Awards 2020 Winners List: Shaheer, Hina, Jennifer, Shraddha, Dheeraj & Others Bag Awards
- News Karan Johar, Ekta Kapoor, Kangana Ranaut awarded the 'Padma Shri'
- Sports Mary Kom conferred with Padma Vibhushan, Sindhu gets Padma Bhushan
- Technology Airtel Vs Reliance Jio Vs Vodafone: Best Prepaid Plans That Offers 3GB Data
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Automobiles TVS iQube Electric Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.15 Lakh
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
This is another gorgeous appearance of Shilpa Shetty Kundra! One of the judges of reality dance competition Nach Baliye has been making back to back sexy appearances in the show. A lot of times, Shilpa Shetty has donned the traditional Indian attire, saree.
From Manish Malhotra to Neeta Lulla, Shilpa Shetty has tried several designer sarees on the sets of Nach Baliye. Recently, Shilpa Shetty was seen during the shooting of the dance show where she is again wearing a saree.
This time Shilpa Shetty was spotted in a Preeti S Kapoor designed saree. Shilpa was in Nach Baliye and was in the costume-drama theme based special look. Shilpa Shetty was wearing a dark blue sequinned net saree by Preeti S Kapoor. The pallu of the saree was in silk and golden in colour. The pallu end also featured orange borders.
The dark blue net saree had golden sequin work on it and featured a golden thick zari border. What looked chic was the blouse that Shilpa Shetty wore with this Preeti S Kapoor saree. Shilpa wore a pink heavily embellished sleeveless blouse which looked stylish with the blue and golden saree. The blouse also had golden work on the borders which matched with the saree.
Shilpa Shetty wore the silk and net Preeti S Kapoor saree to perfection. The short pleated pallu saree flaunted her svelte and toned figure. Shilpa Shetty accessorised the desi look at Nach Baliye with Anmol jewellery. Shilpa wore pearl and gold jewellery which looked nice with the desi look.
Shilpa wore a pearl and kundan layered necklace with pearl and gold dangling jhumkas. Handcuffs and finger rings from Anmol accessorised the look.
All in all, Shilpa Shetty stunned in this dark blue Preeti S Kapoor designed saree. The golden borders, silk pallu and pink blouse looked stylish.