- 3 hrs ago Heat Exhaustion: Types, Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment And Prevention
- 3 hrs ago Kristen Stewart, Naomi Scott, And More Won Us With Their Outfits At Charlie's Angels Premiere
- 4 hrs ago Diabetes Insipidus In Children: Causes, Types, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 5 hrs ago So, What Is So Special About Deepika Padukone's Anniversary Sari
- News US: Shooting near a Los Angeles school, several injured
- Movies Bigg Boss 13: Siddharth Shukla & Asim Riaz Fight; Bigg Boss To Punish Housemates For Falling Asleep
- Sports FIFA 2022 World Cup Qualifiers: India vs Afghanistan: Super-sub Doungel helps Blue Tigers earn point in Dushanbe
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Starts Winter Service Camp: Offers Free Check Ups, Complimentary Washes & More
- Technology Microsoft Brings Its Xbox Game Pass Ultimate To India For Just Rs. 50
- Finance Deadline To File GST Returns Extended; Forms Simplified
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
- Travel Kalady – The Land Of Holy Shrines
Sonali Bendre is one of the celebrities who always keeps a low profile. Her style of dressing is usually not very flamboyant but she always comes out looking elegant. We already know that she is one of the judges on the panel of the television reality show 'Cinestars Ki Khoj'. We spotted Sonali Bendre in a Sabyasachi gown recently. This bold ensemble was quite out of character for her but she looked ravishing nonetheless.
Sonali Bendre was in a black and gold Sabyasachi gown with a small side slit. The gown was signature Sabyasachi Mukherjee, there is absolutely no doubt about it. No one can work with a combination of black and gold better than Sabyasachi. The polo neck pattern and the golden embroidery is a typical style that the designer follows.
This full-sleeved gown had some highlights. The leaf patterned golden embroidery of the cuffs matched the embroidery on the neck. It was a polo necked gown with a raised collar. The gown was not quite thigh-high slit but it had a slit on the side that revealed Sonali's black pumps. She paired long golden earrings with this ensemble. She also wore a black floral cocktail ring to match the black and gold colour of her gown.
But what we like most about this look is Sonali's hairstyle. The hair is a sculpted updo with curls and layered details. Sonali wore lip gloss with a tinge of pink in it. She also went for smokey eye makeup. On the whole, Sonali Bendre in this Sabyasachi gown looked too hot to handle.