- 3 hrs ago 10 Risks Associated With Protein Overconsumption
- 4 hrs ago 8 Alarming Symptoms Of Cervical Cancer In Women
- 5 hrs ago Ananya Panday Stuns In A Tarun Tahiliani’s Hand-Embroidered Lehenga And It Is Pretty Unique
- 6 hrs ago Pooja Hedge’s Green Velvet Manish Malhotra Lehenga Will Help You Rock Winter Wedding
- Movies Thappad: Taapsee Pannu Opens Up About Her Next Release
- News No voting on EU resolution on CAA on Thursday
- Sports PBL 2020: Hyderabad Hunters recovers after Sindhu's shock defeat to Michelle Li
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A51 With Quad Rear Cameras Launched For Rs. 23,999
- Finance All Indian Railway Coaches, Wagons To Be Tagged With RFID For Tracking By 2021
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In 2020
- Automobiles Toyota Fortuner BS6 Petrol And Diesel Engine Specifications Revealed
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
The March 2014 edition of Vogue India is going to feature Mrs Kareena Kapoor Khan on its cover. This is not the first time that Kareena Kapoor will be on the Vogue cover. But the art work and styling of the cover is interesting. The theme of the edition is ‘flower power' harking back to the 70s. The art work of the cover which has been done by Thakral and Tugra has lots of interesting graffiti. However, Kareena Kapoor in a Prada dress fails to fit into the hippie theme.
The red dress that Kareena Kapoor is wearing for the Vogue cover is from the Prada Spring Summer Collection 2013. We remember it vaguely being showcased at the Milan Fashion Week last year. The original dress had a green polo neck crop collar inside the dress. Kareena has got rid of the polo neck collar and frankly, the dress looks much better without it.
While we like Kareena's version of the Prada dress much better than the ramp version, we still cannot figure out how it symbolises the ‘flower' generation. The blood red dress is a sleeveless and has a round cut out just under the bosom. The dress is embellished with large blue stones. Kareena Kapoor has emerald and pearl earrings with this dress.
Her hair is pulled back and pinned up into a half pony. She has also put a red rose in her hair which is a rather weak symbol for the theme she is trying to portray. Kareena's makeup is impeccable. We just
love the Dracula red lips and minimalistic eye-makeup. But the exuberance of the 70s is somehow missing in her look completely. May be the detachment comes from a rather glamorous pose that she has struck for the cover.
Apart from the cover of Vogue, Kareena Kapoor has also done a photo shoot for the rest of spread. And thankfully, the flowery photos from shoot stick to the theme instead of trying to make Kareena look more glamorous. We can see Kareena wearing a Prabal Gurung in the shoot. We particularly like the floral pink Alberta Ferretti gown she is wearing. Kareena has also worn a Hemant and Nandita outfit for the photo shoot.