- 4 hrs ago Tamannaah Bhatia, Sophie Choudry, And Other Divas Look Their Fashionable Best
- 14 hrs ago 11 Natural Energy Drinks You Can Make At Home
- 16 hrs ago Tiny Antibodies From Llamas Can Potentially Treat COVID-19: Study
- 16 hrs ago What Is Juvenile Osteoporosis? Causes, Symptoms, Complications And Treatments
- Technology List Of 7 Inch Screen Smartphones Available To Buy In India
- Sports IPL 2021, KKR vs MI: Full List of Award Winners, Man of The Match, Post Match Presentation Highlights
- News Narendra Modi meets Australian PM Scott Morrison in US ahead of 1st in-person Quad Summit
- Movies Bigg Boss 15 Grand Premiere: Date, Time, Where To Watch & Streaming Details Of The Salman Khan Show
- Finance Realty Stocks To Buy As Outlook For The Sector Remains Bullish: Nifty Realty Gains 23% In 4 Session
- Automobiles Ford To Announce Settlement Packages For Its Employees; Plan To Shut Chennai Plant By 2022
- Education NIOS Practical Hall Ticket 2021 Released For Oct-Nov Examination
- Travel 7 Amazing Indian Beaches For Families
Beer is not a kind of alcohol for which we use words like 'vintage' or 'premium'. Wine is tasted but beer is just grabbed. That is why you will be surprised to know that the most expensive beers in the world can cost a fortune. The prices of the most expensive beers in the world is not comparable with vintage wine or whiskey.
But some of the beer brands are famous for making some of the most expensive beers in the world. The reason why beer is cheaper than other forms of alcohol is because the fermentation process of beer is relatively simpler. That is why most beer brands mass their merchandise. But for those to like the taste of vintage, there are some types of beer that cost quite a bit.
These classy beers are usually very old and thus taste much smoother than an average beer available over the counter. Below we have listed some of the most expensive beers in the world.
Sapporo's Space Barley: $110
This beer is expensive for a bizarre reason. The barley used for fermenting this beer was grown in outer space!
Crown Ambassador Reserve: $90
This Australian beer brand is famous for making beer that tastes almost as smooth as wine. It is a limited edition beer that is not easily available.
Tutankhamun Ale: $75 for 500ml
The recipe for this beer has come from ancient Egyptian queen Nefertiti's tomb. The maker of this beer is Scottish but the name is Egyptian owing to its origin.
Brewdog's Sink The Bismarck: $80
Germany is the largest beer drinking country in the world and this beer is named after a Nazi German ship. It is supposed to be one of the world's strongest beers.
Samuel Adams Utopia: $150
Utopia's is the most expensive beer made in America. It has extremely high percentage of alcohol due to its elaborate fermenting process.
Schorschbrua's Schorschbock: $250
This German beer is claimed to be the strongest beer in the world with a whopping 57 percent alcohol in it.
Carlsberg Jacobsen Vintage: $400 (6 packs)
The vintage wine market was captured by a well-known Banish beer brand, Carlsberg. This beer has distinct vanilla and cocoa taste.
Caulier Ville Bon Secours: $750
This beer is expensive by virtue of it being extremely rare. You cannot find it in just any bar. Some special bars like Belgo Bierodrome in London stock this beer.
Brewdog's End Of History: $765
This is the third most strongest beer in the world after Schorschbrua's Schorschbock and Brewdog's Sink The Bismarck. It is also the second most expensive beer in the world and only 12 bottles of this limited edition beer still remain.
Nail Brewing's Antarctic Nail Ale: $815
This is without any scope of doubt the most expensive beer in the world. Only 30 bottles of this beer have been made so far and each one is auctioned to the highest bidder.