- 3 min ago Daily Horoscope: 19 January 2020
- 11 hrs ago From Deepika Padukone To Tamannaah Bhatia, These Divas Gave Us Sari Goals For Various Occasions
- 12 hrs ago Gauri Khan's Corset And Geometrically-Patterned Lehenga Is The Refreshing Outfit We All Wish We Had
- 13 hrs ago 8 Diseases Caused Due To Poor Sexual Hygiene
- Technology Flipkart Republic Day Sale 2020: Offers And Discounts On Samsung, Apple, Nokia, Xiaomi And More
- Movies TRP Toppers Online: Bigg Boss 13 Tops Chart With Record Breaking Number; Naagin 4 Witnesses Drop
- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Churchill Brothers look to halt TRAU’s winning run
- News No state can deny implementation of CAA, it’s unconstitutional: Kapil Sibal
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
World's Most Expensive Coffee : Kopi Luwak, bags the credit of being the most fine and expensive coffee in the world. This is from Indonesian island of Sumatra. Only 500 pounds of beans is produced annually. A pound of this rare coffee costs you 300 Dollars or more.
World's Most Expensive Tea Bags : This star studded tea bag is from the PG Company. This tea bag was brought out during PG's 75th Anniversary. The feature that makes this tea bag the most costly one in the world, is that it is decorated with 280 diamonds. This 'diamond star' tea bag's a cup of tea costs you 7,500 pounds.
World's Most Expensive Mushroom : White truffle is the most expensive mushroom in the world. This mushroom is from Langhe area of the Piedmont region in northern Italy. The interesting fact about this mushroom is that, it can reach 12 cm diameter and 500g. These costliest mushrooms can be eaten, if you can pay 2,000 - 4,000 per kilogram or 1350 dollars – 2700 dollars per pound. The record price of this 'star mushroom' is when Stanley Ho, the owner of the Macau casino paid 330,000 Dollars for 1.5kg of truffles, during last December.
World's Most Expensive Potatoes : These potatoes are from France. La Bonnotte, the fine quality of potatoes are cultivated in island Noirmoutier. Only 100 tons of these star potatoes are produced annually. This rare delicacy can be bought with 322 dollars per pound.
World's Most Expensive Beef : Beef from the Wagyu cows are the most expensive beef in the world. These are Japanese cows, these cows are provided with special and best grass and treatment. It's because of these special treatments that the meat is expensive and smooth. 200 grams of this will cost you more than 100 Dollars in Europe.