- 3 hrs ago Children Inherit Intelligence Mainly From Their Mothers: How Far Is It True?
- 5 hrs ago Single Foster Dad Adopts Five Children To Ensure They Stay United As A Family
- 6 hrs ago Indian Festival Of Holi In Germany: The Colourful Summer Party
- 8 hrs ago Guru Hargobind Singh Birth Anniversary 2022: Interesting Facts About The Sixth Guru Of The Sikhs
- News China reports new Omicron variant of COVID-19: Beijing makes vaccine proof mandatory for public
- Automobiles Hyundai Teases New N Concept & Ioniq 5 N Ahead Of July 15 Debut
- Technology Lava Blaze Pre-Orders To Debut On July 7 In India: Should You Book?
- Sports Wimbledon 2022: Elena Rybakina sets up Simona Halep semifinal with triumph over Ajla Tomljanovic
- Movies Rhea Chakraborty To Make Her Acting Debut In Bengali Film Industry: Report
- Education TBSE 10th, 12th Result 2022 Declared At tbresults.tripura.gov.in, Check Tripura Madhyamik, HS Result
- Finance This Maharatna Stock Fixes Record Date For Final Dividend - Should You Buy?
- Travel Great Barrier Reef: Planet's Natural Ornaments
Recently, a video posted by IAS officer Awanish Sharan has gone viral and is making news around on Twitter. In the video, a woman holding a child is seen sitting on the floor of a metro while other people occupy seats around her. Not a single person bothered to give up their seat to the mother.
The video was heartbreaking to watch. The video's title reads, "Your degree is simply a piece of paper, your education is seen in your behaviour." More than eight lakh people have seen the video and garnered many reactions criticising other commuters in the metro.
One user on Twitter also pointed out that the video posted here is an old video and stated that the woman had been offered a seat by numerous people, but she declined and opted to sit on the floor since it was more comfortable there and to carry the child on her lap. He added that not everything looks as they are shown on social media.
आपकी डिग्री सिर्फ़ एक काग़ज़ का टुकड़ा है, अगर वो आपके व्यवहार में ना दिखे. pic.twitter.com/ZbVFn4EeAX— Awanish Sharan (@AwanishSharan) June 18, 2022
If we look into the previous instances, there are many such examples of indifference in the metro. One among them was held in 2017, when an elderly Muslim man was denied a seat in the Delhi metro by a group of young people who called him disrespectful names and insulted him for his appearance.
The incident happened when a young man refused to give up an older citizen's seat on the metro and was also abused by him and told to travel to Pakistan if he wanted a coach ticket.
What are your thoughts on this video? Let us know by commenting.
- newsCommuting Regularly By Underground Metro Train Can Harm Your Health!
- pulseHotel That Never Lands: Nuclear-Powered, AI-Piloted Flying Hotel Video Amazes And Irks Netizens
- womenViral Video: Woman Drives Bus For 10 Km After Driver Suffers Seizure; Takes Him To Hospital, Drops Passengers
- pulseViral: Online Engagement Ceremony Of This Couple Is Something You May Have Not Seen
- pulseViral Video: This Dog Will Inspire You To Head To The Gym Everyday
- pulseThis Viral Video Shows A Cool Technique To Perfectly Peel Hard-Boiled Egg
- pulseViral: Drunk Man Teasing And Playing With Snake Will Send Chills Down Your Spine
- pulseFunny Viral Video: Learn From These People How To Celebrate Your Bike's Birthday
- lifeSachin Tendulkar Shares Heartwarming Video Of A Differently Abled Boy Playing Cricket
- pulseViral: Patient Plays Violin During His Brain Surgery To Help Doctor
- lifeViral: Cuteness Alert: Cat Consoling Crying Girl Is Worth To Watch
- life8-Year-Old Ryan Kaji, The Highest Paid YouTuber Earns Rs. 185 Crore A Year