- 4 hrs ago 10 Risks Associated With Protein Overconsumption
- 5 hrs ago 8 Alarming Symptoms Of Cervical Cancer In Women
- 6 hrs ago Ananya Panday Stuns In A Tarun Tahiliani’s Hand-Embroidered Lehenga And It Is Pretty Unique
- 7 hrs ago Pooja Hedge’s Green Velvet Manish Malhotra Lehenga Will Help You Rock Winter Wedding
- Movies Salman Khan’s Race 3 Was Not A Flop: Remo D’Souza
- News EU to debate anti-CAA resolution, voting delayed till March
- Sports PBL 2020: Hyderabad Hunters recovers after Sindhu's shock defeat to Michelle Li
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A51 With Quad Rear Cameras Launched For Rs. 23,999
- Finance All Indian Railway Coaches, Wagons To Be Tagged With RFID For Tracking By 2021
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In 2020
- Automobiles Toyota Fortuner BS6 Petrol And Diesel Engine Specifications Revealed
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Top 7 Messy Dress Stars At The Golden Globe Awards -
Although Helena Bonham Carter wore a messy dress with a pair of mismatched shoes she didn't catch much of the attention of the fashion critics to comment at the golden globes.
1. Catherine zeta Jones's ball gown and chandelier earrings did look good but not very impressive as she had already worn the same style, a zillion times.
2. Jennifer Lopez did look hot with her elegant white dress but wasn't very impressive and unique for the fashion czars as it really didn't suit her age.
3. January Jones's daring low-cut dress which she thought would stand out could have been even better.
4. Even the much expected “Black Swan" actress Natalie Portman just didn't impress as much with her pink gown at the golden globes red carpet.
5. Leighton Meester and Tilda Swinton were worst dressed as the critics felt they couldn't walk properly on stage due to the messy cuts in their dress.
6. Halle Berry with her black sheer dress made everyone wonder if the dress was really meant for the awards.
7. Even Michelle Williams with her Valentino dress could also get better than those floral straps and side ruffles.
Hopefully these worst dressed stars, as told by fashion critics, will get better in the forthcoming awards and also in the next golden globes.