- Movies Khatron Ke Khiladi 10: Meet Darr Ki University's Professor Rohit Shetty And His Students
- News Anti-CAA stir: Court grants bail to 14 arrested for violence in Muzaffarnagar
- Finance Here’s How Video KYC For Bank Account Opening Works
- Sports Sania Mirza and Nadiia Kichenok grab Hobart International title
- Technology Microsoft India Announces Discount For Xbox Game Pass, Xbox Live Gold Price Subscription
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Crawley Magistrates'' Court, Deputy District Judge Ken Goldspring read the former model's penalty.
“That makes her a 'totter". She"s received 12 or more points and so as of today she is banned from driving for six months," a newspaper quoted the judge as saying.
Defending 32-year-old Katie, lawyer Robin Sellers said she had been trying to escape paparazzi photographers when she was caught on a mobile speed camera in a police car. However, Judge Goldspring said that she has a history of over speeding and “The paparazzi weren"t prosecuted for speeding. That"s the real story."
A statement produced by Sellers on behalf of Price read, “Katie accepts that whilst attempting to distance herself from paparazzi who were pursuing her (and about whose actions she had just notified the police) she was guilty of speeding.
In September Katie Price was found guilty of not being in proper control of her luxury 7.5 tonne pink horsebox and also in February after veering into another lane in Sussex.