- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 23 January 2020
- 10 hrs ago Can You Get Pregnant While On Birth Control Pills?
- 11 hrs ago 11 Health Benefits Of Doing Pushups Daily
- 12 hrs ago Did You Know These Benefits of Drinking Green Tea Before Bed
- Movies Ala Vaikunthapuramloo Day 11 Worldwide Box Office: Film Maintains A Winning Streak
- Technology Upcoming Samsung Premium Smartphones Expected To Launch In 2020
- News Democrats to make case against Trump at Senate impeachment trial
- Sports Thailand Masters: Saina, Srikanth crash out, India's challenge ends at BWF World Tour Super 300 event
- Finance Budget 2020: Govt May Tweak 5% Tax Slab To Include Upto Rs 7 Lakh Income
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Angelina insists that her latest thriller 'Salt" has made her tough and fearless due to the various stunts she performed while filming for the movie.
Her stunts included jumping 30ft from a motorway bridge onto the roof of a truck and diving 60ft from a Black Hawk helicopter, bungee-style. She also edges out, in bare feet, on to the windowsill of a high-rise Manhattan building, 11 storeys up.
“Doing a few stunts is a great part of the job. It"s wonderful therapy. I wasn"t scared. I get a kick out of it. I love that kind of thing. But I am fearless to the point of stupidity sometimes. Maybe I should have a little more fear. Luckily I"m not scared of heights.
It was really high and, while I had a safety wire on, if I had fallen I would have dangled like a pendulum and whacked into the side of the building and it would have hurt. With the motorway sequence I did a lot of jumping on to the cars," she said.