- 2 hrs ago 12 Types Of Roommates That One May Come Across And How To Deal With Them
- 9 hrs ago People With Lung Cancer Have A High Risk Of Depression
- 9 hrs ago Pati Patni Aur Woh Actress Bhumi Pednekar Raises Mercury Levels With Her Eclectic Fashion!
- 10 hrs ago Gita Jayanti 2019: Know The History, Date And Significance Of This Day
- News Amid violence Jharkhand Assembly polls 2nd phase ended with 63.36% voters turnout
- Movies Aamir Khan Is Unrecognisable In His New Look From The Sets Of Laal Singh Chaddha
- Sports Manchester City 1-2 Manchester United: Rashford and Martial land big win for Solskjaer
- Technology OnePlus Exporting 5G Smartphones From India: Report
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
The 9mm Glock 18C, presented to then-president Bush by Delta Force agents after their triumphant arrest of the Iraqi dictator. The gun has become one of Bush"s most prized possessions. Now, it is the centerpiece of an exhibition at the George W Bush presidential library in Dallas, Texas.
George W Bush built his presidential library at a cost of 200 million dollars on the campus of Southern Methodist University in Dallas, Texas. The weapon belongs to the US national archives, but Bush has decided that he wants to display it prominently in the library. It will be organized around 25 key decisions he took during his eight years in power.
Bush used to show the gun off in the Oval Office to visiting military dignitaries, with the boast "The Delta guys pulled it off Saddam". The gun is an interesting artifact, and it tells you that the United States captured Saddam Hussein and disarmed him literally. The library is due to open in 2013.