- 8 hrs ago From Deepika Padukone To Tamannaah Bhatia, These Divas Gave Us Sari Goals For Various Occasions
- 9 hrs ago Gauri Khan's Corset And Geometrically-Patterned Lehenga Is The Refreshing Outfit We All Wish We Had
- 9 hrs ago 8 Diseases Caused Due To Poor Sexual Hygiene
- 10 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Zendaya, Shraddha Kapoor, Hina Khan & More
- Movies TRP Toppers Online: Bigg Boss 13 Tops Chart With Record Breaking Number; Naagin 4 Witnesses Drop
- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Churchill Brothers look to halt TRAU’s winning run
- News No state can deny implementation of CAA, it’s unconstitutional: Kapil Sibal
- Technology Bad Weather Delays SpaceX Crew Dragon Escape Test
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
The 9mm Glock 18C, presented to then-president Bush by Delta Force agents after their triumphant arrest of the Iraqi dictator. The gun has become one of Bush"s most prized possessions. Now, it is the centerpiece of an exhibition at the George W Bush presidential library in Dallas, Texas.
George W Bush built his presidential library at a cost of 200 million dollars on the campus of Southern Methodist University in Dallas, Texas. The weapon belongs to the US national archives, but Bush has decided that he wants to display it prominently in the library. It will be organized around 25 key decisions he took during his eight years in power.
Bush used to show the gun off in the Oval Office to visiting military dignitaries, with the boast "The Delta guys pulled it off Saddam". The gun is an interesting artifact, and it tells you that the United States captured Saddam Hussein and disarmed him literally. The library is due to open in 2013.