- 11 hrs ago Do You Often Pick The Skin Around Nails? You May Have Excoriation Or Skin Picking Disorder?
- 11 hrs ago Amazon Republic Day Sale 2022: Huge Discount On Home Appliances
- 15 hrs ago Wall Paint - Distemper Or Emulsion? 5-Point Comparative Guide By Expert
- 17 hrs ago Former New York Post Editor Alleges Harassment At Workplace And Retaliation By Senior
- Technology Samsung Republic Fest Sale 2022: Best Deals On Top Selling Samsung Smartphones
- News Websites, YouTube channels spreading lies, conspiring against India will be blocked: Minister Thakur
- Sports India vs South Africa 1st ODI 2022: Player of The Match, Post Match Presentation, Scorecard, Records and Stats
- Finance 3 Debt Free Chemical Stocks In India With M-Cap Over Rs. 10,000 Crore To Add To Your Watchlist
- Education UPPSC PCS Main Combined/USS Exam Deferred Owing To COVID, To Be Held From March 23 Onwards
- Movies French Actor Gaspard Ulliel Of Moon Knight Fame Passes Away At 37 After Ski Accident
- Automobiles Tata Tiago And Tata Tigor Top Variants Updated: New Features And Colours Added
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Assam In Winter Of 2022
In an interview to BBC Radio 4's Open Book, Dmitri said that the thought that noone would ever read the manuscript was "very disturbing". "I never could envision myself burning or shredding this marvellous work," BBC quoted him as saying.
"I think my mother, understandably, wanted to satisfy his wishes but could not bring herself to do it. It's such a wonderful thing.
"I think he (father) would gradually, in a calmer moment, have yielded to the desire of so many people to read this thing, and perhaps to his own desire to preserve what was worth preserving in this work," he added.
The Original of Laura was incomplete when Nabokov died in 1977 and Dmitri said that he would not be completing it. "I would never presume to finish my father's works for him, because there are so many strands and threads and thoughts there that perhaps might have been developed further." "And I simply don't have the right." he added.
- art cultureAnnihilate: All About Author Michel Houellebecq's Book Portraying Dying White Patriarchy
- art cultureUS Author Joan Didion Passes Away Due To Complications From Parkinson's Disease
- womenTribute: US Author And Feminist 'bell hooks' Passes Away
- womenArundhati Roy: Writing Is Activism
- lgbtqSpecial Feature On Jewish-American Queer Author-Art Collector Gertrude Stein: Pioneer Of Modernism
- art cultureHans Christian Andersen Museum In Denmark: A Look At The Fairy-tale World Of The Author
- art culturePrabha Khaitan Foundation Presents The Kitaab Series With Author Jeffrey Archer
- menSarat Chandra Chattopadhyay’s Birth Anniversary: Facts About The Famous Bengali Novelist
- womenActress Lupita Nyong'o’s New Book ‘Sulwe’ Will Acknowledge The Beauty Of Girls Of Colour
- insyncChetan Bhagat Gets Pirated Version Of His Own Book From Street Hawker: Viral Video
- insyncSalman Rushidie's Hiding Place
- men fashionLook Cool With Summer Office Wear!