- 9 hrs ago Ways To Include Chicken Breast In Your Diet And It's Health Benefits
- 9 hrs ago Side Effects Of Waxing You Should Know About
- 10 hrs ago Having A Nosebleed? Here's A Guide On How To Stop And Prevent It
- 11 hrs ago B-Town Divas Arrive In Their Fashionable Best At Dabboo Ratnani’s 2020 Calender Launch Event
- Technology Best Popup Selfie Camera Smartphones Under Rs. 15,000
- News Aadhaar: UIDAI issues notices to 127 people in Hyderabad
- Movies Varane Avashyamund Box Office 10 Days Collection Report: Dulquer Salmaan Strikes Gold Again!
- Finance Global Gold Price Climbs To Its One-Month High; Jumps Rs. 700 On MCX
- Sports Guardiola 'always fulfils his contracts' - agent hints at Man City stay
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Diesel Powertrain Discontinued In India: Unlisted From Company Website
- Travel 8 Most Appealing Summer Holiday Destinations In India
- Education CBSE Exam Centre Locator App: Why Class 10 & 12 Students Should Download?
We all have a favorite pair of jeans, don't we? Well, don't you wish that you could hold on to that pair of jeans forever?
If you don't want to let go of your favorite jeans, you need to learn the art of looking after it. It is said that washing your jeans often can make the fabric tear easily, it can also make them fade which means your jeans will soon look shabby and old.
If you want to care for your jeans, you need to make sure that you are using the right detergent as well as the right type of wash. Since the fabric is rough and tough, people always make a mistake of washing jeans under high temperatures or in hot water.
Using these kinds of methods to wash your jeans will only make them look old and worn out. Today, we give you a list of hacks and ways to prevent your jeans from turning old. By following these simple tips, you will be able to keep those branded pairs of jeans with you for a very long time.
So, take a look at these tips and steal them right away:
Washing Tip: If you want the colour not to bleed and to prevent it from looking shabby, it is advisable to wash the jeans inside out. This trick if followed will make your jeans last long.
Shape Up: Most of the time when jeans are washed, it somehow runs out of shape and loses its quality. To prevent your jeans from losing it's shape, close the zip and button up the denims to protect the shape.
Double Check Those Pockets: If you want to look after your jeans, this is one tip to always keep in mind. Before you dump the denims into the washing machine, double check the pockets. If there is tissue in the pockets, when washed, the paper will stick to the denim, thus affecting the quality of the fabric, making it look drab.
Never Bleach Them: If you are tired of your denims colour, don't bleach it. By bleaching the denims you are only spoiling the fabric and thus this aids in making your jeans look old, in a short while.
The Sunlight: We all make this mistake, of drying the denims under the sharp rays of the sun. The sun's rays will damage the fabric and thus make the colour fade faster too. To protect the colour of your denims, make sure that you turn the jeans inside out and then dry it out in the sun.