- 4 hrs ago Blenders Pride Fashion Tour Finale 2020: Priyanka Chopra Looks Stunning In GraphicLiner And High Bun
- 5 hrs ago Blenders Pride Fashion Tour 2020 Finale: Priyanka Chopra Jonas Graces The Ramp In A Black Gown
- 5 hrs ago How To Gain Weight In A Healthy Way?
- 11 hrs ago 20 Best Foods Rich In Vitamin K
- Technology Week 9, 2020 Launch Roundup: Samsung Galaxy A71, LG W10 Alpha, Sony Xperia L4, Surface Pro7 And More
- Sports Leicester City 0-1 Manchester City: Jesus strikes late after Aguero penalty miss
- Movies Rupesh Bane From Mumbai Is The Winner Of Dance Plus 5
- News Nationalism, 'Bharat mata ki jai' being misused to construct militant idea of India: Manmohan Singh
- Finance 4 Factors That Could Affect Markets This Week
- Automobiles Urban Mobility Lab Launched In Bangalore By Rocky Mountain Institute And Micelio
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
When we think of hacks, it is the best and easiest way to get the work done. Hacks these days make the work easy. Today, we are here to share some of the hacks which you think never existed.
Using everyday hacks reduces the work load toa great extent. Try these simple hacks in your daily life and make a difference. We all have always longed for these simple solutions and we know how much we need them as they are just miracles in disguise!
These days life hacks are a rage. This is one of the reason why we are here to share 6 unique hacks that you need to know and use it in your daily life and make a difference.
Read on to know more about everyday hacks that you must know.
Reheat Refrigerated Pancakes
You want to reheat or warm the cold refrigerated biscuits or pancakes, place them in a microwave with a little amount of water. When it heats up, the increased moisture keeps the pancakes moist and the taste is retained as well. Try this hack.
If you are measuring any sticky ingredient like chocolate syrup or peanut butter in a measuring cup then just add hot water in the measuring cup and drain it out before you add the ingredient. Check the difference. It won't stick to the cup and will come out easily.
Re-open Sealed Envelopes
Are you planning to save the precious envelope that you received as a gift and not want to tear it to open? Then this trick is just perfect. Keep the sealed envelope in your freezer for a while. Take it out after few hours and unseal it easily.
Conditioner For Shaving
Tired of using market creams to remove your tough hair? Then just try using some conditioner instead of shaving foam. This keeps your legs soft and supple. This is one of the hacks for our daily lives.
Tired of storing cheese in all possible ways just to keep it fresh? Then all you need to do is wrap the cheese in an alumium foil and store it in the fridge. It stays fresh for a longer period than expected.
This is a simple tip while choosing peppers while shopping. If you are looking for sweet peppers for salads then select peppers that have only 3 bumps on the bottom. For cooking purpose you can select peppers with 4 bottom bumps one as they are much firmer and better for cooking.