- 3 hrs ago Blenders Pride Fashion Tour Finale 2020: Priyanka Chopra Looks Stunning In GraphicLiner And High Bun
- 4 hrs ago Blenders Pride Fashion Tour 2020 Finale: Priyanka Chopra Jonas Graces The Ramp In A Black Gown
- 5 hrs ago How To Gain Weight In A Healthy Way?
- 11 hrs ago 20 Best Foods Rich In Vitamin K
- Sports Leicester City 0-1 Manchester City: Jesus strikes late after Aguero penalty miss
- Movies Rupesh Bane From Mumbai Is The Winner Of Dance Plus 5
- News Nationalism, 'Bharat mata ki jai' being misused to construct militant idea of India: Manmohan Singh
- Technology NASA Insight Lander To Help Mars Mole Probe Make A Move
- Finance 4 Factors That Could Affect Markets This Week
- Automobiles Urban Mobility Lab Launched In Bangalore By Rocky Mountain Institute And Micelio
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
Cleaning is a necessary evil! We all want to keep our premises neat and clean. Being in a clean environment will help to maintain your health and keep your mind organized and refreshed. With cleaning, the most basic thing to remember is that there is always an easier way to clean; you just need to know the trick.
There are various cleaning hacks that are used by so many people to help clean things which you have spent a lot of time to clean. One of the best ways to know about these cleaning hacks is to do some research online. Discussion forums will also help.
These are cleaning tips which will help in keeping your home clean, without spending much time and effort, than any traditional methods. The following are a few cleaning hacks everyone should know. This will indeed help in cleaning your home easily and making it a much better place for you to live in.
1. Between Oven Glasses – This is one of the cleaning hacks everyone should know. A wired hanger with a cloth wound on it by a rubber band can be used for this. Remove the bottom plate of the oven to see the slots between the glasses. Use the hanger to clean between them.
2. Scrub Labels – Removing labels are difficult to do. Leave the vessel soaked in water and soap overnight to get the sticker off. One of the best methods to get rid of this is to use a little oxiclean in a sink of lukewarm water. When the vessel is soaked for about 30 minutes, you can see the sticker float off.
3. Stove Burners –You can stop scrubbing your stove burners. Keep ammonia in a Ziploc bag along with the stove burners. You will just need to keep the stove burners sealed with the ammonia fumes. Leave this overnight, and then wipe it clean with a sponge. This is one of the cleaning tips for stove burners.
4. Carpet Cleaning – This can be something that takes up most of your time when you are cleaning home. Vinegar and water is the solution for a stained carpet. All you need to do is to spray it on the carpet, and then iron the rug on the steam setting. Repeat this process if the dirt is tough. This is one of the cleaning hacks everyone should know.
5. Tub Stains – This is another part of the house which will require a lot of scrubbing. Avoid this with one of the cleaning hacks everyone should know. A paste should be made with equal parts of baking soda, cream of tartar and a small amount of lemon juice. Let it remain for 30 minutes, after which you can rinse and see the tub spotless clean.
6. Screen Cleaning – With all the latest technologies for computers and TVs, there is no fun in viewing it if it is dirty. One of the cleaning tips to clean the screens of your TV or computer is to use a coffee filter to wipe down the dust. This can also be done regularly without the fear of damaging the screen.
Try these cleaning tips that will come handy the next time you think of some easy ideas to get your cleaning works done.