- 7 hrs ago On Taapsee Pannu’s Birthday, Her Behind-The-Scenes Candid Fashion Moments From The Sets Of Her Movies
- 8 hrs ago Friendship Day Special: How Friendships Have Evolved In The Pandemic
- 9 hrs ago Basundi Recipe: Here’s How You Can Prepare It At Home
- 24 hrs ago Lesser Known Facts About India's Best Shuttler, PV Sindhu
- News Despite flooding, India's rainfall ends below normal in July
- Sports Boxers' rhythm affected by COVID lockdown, will focus on mental strength: BFI President on mixed bag in Tokyo
- Finance PSU Banks Raise A Record Rs 58,700 Crore From Markets In FY'21
- Movies Raj Surani Signs Pawandeep Rajan, Arunita Kanjilal And Shanmukhapriya For 20 Songs
- Technology Micromax In 2b Contest Alert: Answer Questions To Win Free Smartphone
- Education UP Board Result 2021: UP Board Class 10th 12th Result 2021 Declared, Check UPMSP 10th 12th Result 2021 Here
- Automobiles Car Sales Report For July 2021: Toyota Registers Over 13,000 Units In Domestic Sales
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tripura In August
You might have tried hard, but you could always see the molds collecting somewhere. Mats are a common place for molds and they collect very easily in these places. It is imperative to keep these mats in bathroom and floors clean to ensure a healthy living for your family. Mats when mold stained are said to cause serious health issues among adults and children. A clean place can only bring a healthy living. It is important to keep our things at home and the surroundings clean and neat. A little care can help you do this.
Mold mats can be cleaned and maintained. It requires a little effort to do this. There are a number of cleaning agents available in the market. You can however do it even at home. Regular cleaning of mats is necessary to prevent molds from accumulating. If you have a crawling kid at home, things can get worse. So take special care if you have kids at home. Kids may be unaware of things and this may also affect their health in a bad way. Taking care of kids is not an easy task. However, taking care of small things will ensure a healthy living to you and your family. Here are a few ways to remove molds from mats.
You can clean your mold mats by dipping it in bleach. Soak your mats in bleach for a period of 4-5 hours. Also see that the rooms are properly ventilated when you soak it in bleach. If you find a tough stain on the mat allow it to soak for some extra time. Then wash it. You may use machine or hand wash to clean mold mats.
You may also use baking soda to clean mold mats. Home improvement mats can be cleaned and dried well and spraying a little bleach or baking soda can make it super clean. Use this method to clean your mold mats at least once a week. This may leave your family healthy.
This is something that will be available in every home. You may need to clean clothes. You may also use the same to clean your home improvement mats. Mold mats can be cleaned using simple tips. Soak your mold mats in the detergent and allow it to soak for some time. Remove it off the detergent and wash it. Then dry it. Expose it to sun and air, this may remove molds in a better way.
Keep it dry
One of the best ways to prevent molds is to keep them dry. always ensure that your home improvement mats are dry so that there is no chance of a mold or mildew attack. Prevention is always better than cure. So once you can do this, you are always safe.
Try hand wash
If you want to make your mats last long, then try hand wash. This is because washing in hands is gentle compared to a machine-wash. There is a chance of machine-wash breaking all the fibers. This can be avoided through hand wash. The first step to do is soaking your mold mats in water. After a few minutes, wear a gloves and then wash it with a laundry soap. You may also scrub the mat to ensure it is clean and neat. Once you are done washing your home improvement mats, you may go on to the next step.
The final step in the washing process is drying off the mold mats. Allow it to dry in the shade for some time. Place the clean mats back in place once it is dry. you may do this at least once a week.