- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 18 January 2020
- 11 hrs ago What Causes Vitamin B12 Deficiency And How To Treat It
- 12 hrs ago Common Myths And Its Facts About Diabetes
- 14 hrs ago 10 Effective Natural Remedies For Treating Ear Pimples
- News 7th Pay Commission: Which big announcement is govt likely to make in Budget 2020
- Technology Blaupunkt Launches BTW Pro Truly Wireless Earbuds For Rs. 6,999 In India
- Finance 6 Best Midcap Mutual Funds To Invest For Solid Returns
- Sports Fowler shares lead as Finau fires 62 in California
- Movies Sarileru Neekevvaru Day 7 Box Office Collections: First Telugu Film To Cross 100 Crore In 2020!
- Automobiles MG Will Showcase A Total Of 14 Models At The 2020 Auto Expo: Future Of Mobility
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Cinnamon: The aroma of cinnamon buns provides zest always. The smell of cinnamon also boosts the brain power.
Grated Fruit Peels: The grated peels of fruits like lemons, oranges and strawberries always fragrance the kitchen. The aroma of the fruit peels is invigorating.
Peppermint: Peppermint always exhilarates , when we feel sluggish. It help us stay energized besides removing stink from the kitchen. Studies show that smelling peppermint through out a day helps relieving stress and tensions. It also makes us more alert and refreshed.