- 5 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 04 February 2023: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 11 hrs ago Can Valentine's Day Have A Negative Influence On Romantic Partners?
- 11 hrs ago Nora Fatehi Fitness Tips: 4 Lessons From The Dancing Diva!
- 11 hrs ago Parenting Tips: 5 Reasons Why You Should Switch To Plastic-Free Toys
- Finance ICICI Securities Recommends "Buy" On Mid cap & Large Cap Tata Group Stocks For 24-26% Gains
- Sports ILT20: Pollard inspires MI Emirates to playoffs as they beat Abu Dhabi Knight Riders by 18 Runs
- Movies Leo Starring Thalapathy Vijay Comes Under Lokesh Kanagaraj’s Bloody Sweet LCU: Here’s The Hidden Information
- Automobiles Tata Tiago EV Deliveries Commence – Long-Range Models Prioritised
- News No time for complacency as PFI looks to wake up its second-rung leadership in smaller towns
- Education 10 Tips to Enhance Concentration During Exams
- Travel Honeymoon special: Most Romantic cities in the World
- Technology Realme 10 Pro Coca-Cola Edition India Launch Confirmed: Pre-Booking May Earn Free Smartphone
Topiary was a late 16th-century English term that is sourced from the Greek word topos, place, and the Latin word topiarius, means ornamental gardener. Topiary is where the plants are pruned into a shape or form, they would not naturally grow in. It is the horticultural practice where in perennial plants are pruned by clipping the foliage and twigs shrubs to develop and maintain clearly defined fanciful or geometric shapes.
1. Ball Topiary
Artificial ball topiaries resemble different plants, and hence you have so many styles to choose from. Since they are very compact in size, they are very suitable for small apartments or any small space that does not allow much room for things.
2. Double Ball Topiary
These topiaries have two round plant shapes arranged one on the top of another, that are connected by branches. These artificial plants are best placed in the corners of the room or in entrance halls. They have a very sophisticated feel about themselves and are ideal to be showcased for store fronts.
3. Spiral Topiary
A spiral topiary is another very sophisticated style that are very tall in size and look very apt for rooms with high ceilings as well as outdoors in your front lawn or porch Opt for a double spiral or helix shape if you want it more unique.
4. Faux Tree Topiaries
Certain artificial topiaries are made to look tall like small trees, such as cedar that come with a rustic and natural look. They are low maintenance and have an understated charm which brings life into your room.
5. Cone Topiary
A cone topiary is a long and thin with a wide round base and pointed at the tip. They look good in spaces with high ceilings or outdoors. Geometric shape and size gives them a whimsical and modern feel.
6. Floral Topiary
Floral topiaries usually come in a ball shape, although they can be pruned in other shapes as well. They are eye catching with brightly coloured faux flowers that are very dramatic and bring a splash of colour to any neutral room.
7. Square/Hedge Topiaries
A square topiary has a bold, modern geometric look. You can also opt for a rectangular or hedge topiary, which are very good for outdoor use. Hedge topiaries are effective for creating a sense of privacy. Small hedge topiaries can also look very nice in window boxes.
8. Animal Topiary
you can add an artificial animal topiary to your home. that will last for a long time. Some popular options for animal topiaries include elephants, dogs, lions, and birds.. While animal topiaries are usually very large and are built for outdoor use, they can also be used indoors.
9. Hanging Topiary
Another fun addition to your home is a hanging topiary. These topiaries usually come in the form of hanging balls that can be hung from ceiling or wall. These topiaries add dimension to your space and are eminently suitable for small spaces like apartments.
- faith mysticismWhy Hanuman Has A Bell Tied To His Tail? Find Out Why.
- faith mysticismHow Hanuman Won The Battle With Lord Rama: Know About The Legend
- faith mysticismAnjanadri Temple In Hampi: Know About The Birth Place Of Anjaneya, Landscape And Best Time For Visit
- festivalsLord Hanuman: Five Popular Forms Of The Monkey God
- faith mysticismBalaji (Hanuman) of Mehandipur In Rajasthan: Timings, How To Reach, Puja Rituals And Legends
- festivalsHaving Visa Problems? Visit These Four Famous Visa Temples In India If You Are Planning To Go Abroad
- faith mysticismHanuman Chalisa, Suprabhata Will Be Played In Temples In Karnataka At 5 AM From May 9: Pramod Muthalik
- faith mysticismHanuman Chalisa In English: Lyrics, Meaning, Importance And Benefits Of Chanting Hanuman Chalisa
- lifeHanuman Jayanti 2022: Quotes, Messages And Wishes To Share On This Day
- faith mysticism7 Powerful Mantras Of Lord Hanuman To Chant To Seek His Blessings
- faith mysticismBajrang Baan Lyrics In English and Hindi
- faith mysticismHere's Why Lord Hanuman Is Worshipped By Offering Sindoor