- 5 hrs ago Sonakshi Sinha, Karisma Kapoor, And Other Divas Flaunt Party Outfits At This Party
- 6 hrs ago On Zeenat Aman's Birthday, The Actress Whose Fashion Was Beyond The Conformist Narrative
- 6 hrs ago Copaiba Oil: Health Benefits, Risks And How To Use
- 7 hrs ago Urvashi Rautela's Perfect Glossy Pout And Pretty Half Updo Hairstyle Are Something You Can't Miss
- Sports 2022 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers, India vs Oman: India go down by a solitary goal in Muscat
- Movies Amitabh Bachchcan’s Throwback Picture With Kareena Kapoor Is The Cutest Thing On Internet Today!
- Technology 99% of Xiaomi Smartphones Sold In India Are Made In The Country
- News Pak court to announce judgement in treason case against Pervez Musharraf on Nov 28
- Automobiles MotoGP Repsol Honda Team Signs Alex Marquez For 2020 Season: Will Race With Marc Marquez
- Travel Overtourism – Why It Matters, The Destinations Affected And How To Combat It
- Finance Job Creation Growth In India Slowed Down In Last 2 Years: CARE Ratings
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
When your surrounding is burning due to the scorching heat of the sun, you can stay all calm and cool if you have certain plants at your house. It is true that no one has a lot of space today to have more trees, but if you have a keen interest in gardening, you can find certain plants that can be planted at your balcony or the box of your windows.
These plants refresh the air of your house, purify the air around and keep your house cool. There are several types of potted plants that are effective in removing harmful toxins in the air and also in absorbing the heat.
These plants on beautiful pots also enhance the beauty of your room. If you have a plant of jasmine at your balcony, the refreshing aroma will surely uplift your mood after a tiring day. There are lots of such plants which have multiple uses and it is best to keep these plants in your house, which can keep your house cool in the summer.
And, trust us, you wouldn't need to even spend a huge amount in buying these or taking care of them. So, here's presenting the best plants that you could keep in your house during summer to beat the heat and keep the surroundings cool. Take a look.
Aloe Vera Plant:
This is definitely one of the most beneficial and refreshing plants that one can have in their apartment. It not only keeps the indoor temperature cool, but also removes the harmful formaldehyde from the air. Besides that, you all know about the health benefits of aloe vera as well.
This plant is unique. Unlike every other plant, snake plant emits oxygen at night and keeps the temperature cooler than usual. Not only that, this plant also absorbs toxic elements, like nitrogen oxide, trichloroethylene, benzene, toluene, etc., and purifies the air.
Areca Palm Tree:
Are you looking for the best indoor plants with environmental benefits? Well, this should be your right choice. This plant is a natural humidifier that keeps your house cool and soothing as well, while removing harmful elements from the air.
It is also popularly known as ‘Weeping Fig'. It cleanses the air of your room and absorbs heat. Maintaining it is quite easy, as it can withstand low sunlight and moderate water. Along with keeping the temperature cool, it reduces air pollution.
Baby Rubber Plant:
Talking about indoor plants that can reduce pollutants and keep your room cool and refreshed, the baby rubber plant needs a mention. You can be infrequent while watering it, but it needs a rich soil and filtered light.
According to NASA, fern is considered as one of the best air humidifiers. Along with cleaning and refreshing the air inside your room, it also controls heat. Have fern at your balcony and it will look good too.
You may recognize it in the names of Silver Vine or Devil's Ivy. With evergreen leaves, this plant enhances the decoration of your room while it removes air pollutants and keeps your home cool in summer. Maintaining it is easy, as it doesn't require much water.