- 8 min ago Maharani Promotions: Huma Qureshi Gets Us Party-Ready With Her Black Separates For Under Rs 5K Only!
- 23 min ago Father’s Day 2021: Things Your Father Would Want To Hear From You
- 2 hrs ago Kaise Hum Bataye: Pranutan Bahl’s Pastel Phulkari Lehenga Is An Ideal Wear For Attending Wedding
- 2 hrs ago Madhuri Dixit Nene, Sara Ali Khan, And Konkona Sen Sharma Show 3 Different Ways To Style Side Braid
- News Nearly 85 per cent decline in daily COVID-19 cases: Union Health Ministry
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S22, Galaxy S22+ To Pack Plastic Rear Panel; Will It Drop The Price?
- Finance 5 Personal Finance Rules For All Ages
- Sports Rani & Co. to dedicate their Olympic performance to covid warriors and frontline workers of India
- Education Rajasthan DElEd Result 2021 Declared For First Year
- Movies Parvathy Thiruvothu Apologises For Liking Sexual Misconduct Accused Rapper Vedan’s Instagram Post
- Automobiles HOP Leo & Lyf Electric Scooters Launched In India At Rs 65,500
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In June 2021
Do you love gardening and have no outdoor space for it in your apartment? No worries, you can still have some flowers for your balcony garden & enjoy its beauty and colours.
Flower gardening is a very good hobby, wherein you get time to be amidst nature and get divine peace. Selecting thr best flowers for balcony garden is an add on. The time you spend in your garden keeps you away from tension and stress, because you are completely lost with the beauty of the flowers.
It is not always necessary to have a large space for flower gardening because this might make your hobby impossible to pursue. A balcony can also be the ideal place for flower gardening. It all depends on you to select your balcony flowers based on the space and facilities available at your disposal. Selecting the best flower plants for balcony is an inbuilt quality, though we can provide tips for the same. Another important thing to remember when selecting balcony flowers are the pots in which you keep them. You can select the size and type of pots that best suit your balcony. Also make sure you use the proper manure and keep them fertilised. You can also match the colour of the balcony flowers with the colour of the paint on your balcony walls.
When you have decided on your balcony garden setup, here you go, to select the best flowers for balcony.
Roses are always exotic and one of the best flowers for balcony. They have a variety of colours and can grow even in small pots. If you keep them fertilised well, they will come out with all their beauty. Roses have a wide range from very small sizes to very large ones. Select the colour and variety that you like.
Table Roses are again the best flowers for balcony garden. They grow very fast at any climatic conditions and are available in numerous colours. Even a small plant carries many flowers.
Hibiscus is another nature's beauty ideal & is one of the best flowers for balcony garden. They have glossy, dark green leaves shining behind six inch flowers in shades of red, orange, yellow, coral, pink, blue-purple, and white. To keep hibiscus blooming, provide high light. Several hours of direct sun per day are best. Keep the soil evenly moist but not wet.
For a scented treat it is the best flower for balcony. The star-shaped jasmine blooms, in yellow or white, will perfume the air. Some types of jasmine are especially fragrant at night. Just protect them from hot mid-day sun and keep the soil evenly moist.
The Angel's trumpet or the Datura are trumpet shaped and upward-facing blooms. These balcony flowers need regular fertilisation and bright, indirect light.
Bromeliads are very elegant flowers with a fantastic display. They are very easy to grow. The distinctive feature of this plant is the cup shaped rosette of leaves that hold water, which nourishes the plant and the flowers emerge from the center.
Begonias are easy to grow balcony flowers that have large elongated leaves, resembling wings. Clusters of white, red, or pink flowers dangle from each stem.
Flowering Maples are bell-shaped flowers in yellow, orange, pink, or red, open wide, and dangle slightly from slim stems.