- 1 hr ago Christmas 2022: How To Prepare Power-packed Mung Bean & Tofu Salad Recipe
- 6 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope, 04 December To 10 December 2022, Check This Week Horoscope Prediction For All Zodiac Signs
- 8 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 04 December 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 16 hrs ago Do You Walk Every Day? Here Are 10 Common Walking Mistakes To Avoid
- Movies Late Actress Pratyusha Banerjee’s Beau Rahul Raj Singh Set To Welcome 1st Baby In Feb 2023: It Feels Surreal
- Education DU PG Admission 2022: Registration against the first merit list will be closed tomorrow
- Sports Who Is Kuldeep Sen? A barber's son becomes 250th player to play for India in ODIs
- Finance Sitharaman To Address Revenue, Intelligence Officers On Monday
- News 'Trust my friend PM Modi', says French President Macron as India takes over G20 Presidency
- Automobiles 2023 BMW S 1000 RR Showcased At IBW 2022 – Launch On December 10
- Technology Oppo Find N2 Flip Digital Render Surfaces After A Leaked Video
- Travel Indian Dentist Set A World Record For The Fastest Travel On Foot From Leh To Manali, Read About Mahendra Mah
Who wouldn't love having an indoor garden? It is indeed a pleasure to have a little bit of greenery in the house or its premises. There are different types of gardens that are usually found at homes. This includes ornamental garden, vegetable garden and herb garden. All these gardens can be easily maintained in and around your home.
It is a wrong notion that you need a lot of space to have a garden. Nowadays, when most of the people are living in apartments or have very less space in the house, garden too needs to be built that way. Therefore, it is very important to know how to set an indoor garden and ways to maintain it.
There are only a very few plants that can be grown indoor and with the right indoor gardening tips, you can be sure to have a little greenery around the house. The following are a few tips on how to set an indoor garden.
It is a known fact that plants need appropriate sunlight. Therefore, try and place your plants at positions in your house where they will get the maximum sunlight. For example, next to windows and vents, southern facing windows are the apt places.
One of the most important indoor gardening tips is to provide the plants with the right amount of temperature. This varies with the plant; this can be found online or in any other books. Extreme care should be taken with the temperature as too much of heat could burn up the plants.
The watering for indoor plants is less frequent than outdoor plants. This is one of the important tips that are required on how to set an indoor garden. Check the soil before watering any indoor plants. The soil needs to be dry. The concept being that the roots need to grow in search of water and this will strengthen the plants.
Selecting the Pots
One of the indoor gardening tips is selecting the right kind of plants and the right kind of pots that can hold these plants. Care should be taken that these pots are not too big in size and that it has a proper drainage system. It should have saucers that will not mess up the place. The materials and designs of the pots also need to be taken into consideration.
Fertiliser builds up salt residue
This is one of the most common things that can happen for an indoor plant. We need to fertilise the plants to keep them healthy; this will result in a salt residue. This when not treated can harm the plants. All you need to do is run water on the pot and wash all the deposits. This is one of the important tips that are required on how to set an indoor garden.
One of the significant indoor gardening tips is that you need to have good air circulation in the house. You need to make sure that the plants are kept in a good distance from each other. Another useful tip is to keep re-arranging your plants.
- gardeningTips On How To Keep Apartment Plants Alive
- gardeningHow To Grow Basic Vegetable Garden
- gardening8 Natural Fertilisers For Rose Soil
- gardeningWeird Gardening Tips That You Never Knew
- gardening10 Things To Remember While Buying Seeds
- gardeningTips To Remove Mold From Garden Soil
- gardeningSimple Gardening Tips For Looking After Flowers In Winter
- gardeningEfficient Ways To Manure A Vegetable Garden
- gardeningThe Best Soil Mix For Container Gardening
- gardeningBest Tips To Grow Carnations
- gardeningSimple Ways To Improve Soil In Your Garden
- gardeningBest Tips To Grow Dahlias In Your Garden