- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Ignis Facelift Brochure Leaked: Will Arrive In Four Trims, Nine Colours
- News Muslims from Pakistan, Bangladesh should be thrown out of country: Shiv Sena
- Sports Mourinho unhappy with timing of Premier League break for Spurs
- Technology Forget 5G, Japan To Launch 6G Wireless Technology By 2030
- Movies Disco Raja Day 1 Worldwide Collections: Ravi Teja's Film Gets A Good Start
- Travel 7 Popular Indian Landmarks To Visit This Republic Day
- Finance 5 Best International Equity Mutual Funds In India
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
If you have a garden, you might have a squirrel story to share with us. These animals can be a great nuisance for those who have gardens and fruit trees. Squirrels jump from tree to tree and are a great entertainment for pets in the house, especially dogs who would love to chase them all day long. Having a pet dog is one of the ways to protect your garden and fruit trees from these little destructive animals.
There are other natural remedies you can try to prevent squirrels from eating your garden. With the help of these remedies Boldsky shares with you, it is time to say farewell to these little animals.
Take a look at some of the ways on how to prevent squirrels from eating your garden:
One of the ways on how to prevent squirrels from eating your garden is to simply grow a marigold plant. The smell of the marigold plant drives the squirrels away instantly. It can be also used as a natural pesticide for your plants.
Hot Peppers Keep Them Away
Hot peppers will not allow squirrels or other pests to enter your garden. You need to sprinkle the pepper over the plants, at the top of the soil and around the base of the stems. Squirrels cannot stand the smell as it makes them sneeze.
Smell Of Urine
Did you know that a pellet of red fox urine will help to drive away the squirrels in your vegetable garden? All you have to do is sprinkle the pellets in your garden or around the trunk of your fruit trees to drive them away. This remedy will also keep rats and cats at bay.
Cat Litter Drives Them
To give them an idea that a cat is nearby, the best way to prevent squirrels from eating your garden is to place a little cat litter at the edge of the fruit trees and in between the plants.
Mothballs Aren't A Friend
Squirrels cannot stand the sight and smell of mothballs. These balls make them suffocate instantly, which therefore drives them away.