- 4 hrs ago 6 Science-backed Health Benefits Of Honeysuckle, Uses And Side Effects
- 5 hrs ago Hair Dyes May Increase The Risk Of Blood Cancer, Says Study
- 5 hrs ago Ankiti Bose: The Milllenial Behind Zilingo, The $1 Billion E-Commerce Company
- 5 hrs ago Rhea Kapoor Gives Diwali Outfit Goals With A Green Blazer And Handcrafted Lehenga
- Movies Akshay Kumar On Insecurities: Never thought A Guy From Chandni Chowk Would Become Akshay Kumar
- Sports French Open Badminton: Srikanth, Kashyap crash out in opening round
- News DK Shivakumar released from Tihar jail after being granted bail in money laundering case
- Technology BSNL Offering 1GB Data With Its Rs. 108 Prepaid Plan
- Automobiles Datsun Diwali Discount Offers: Festive Benefits Available Across Models
- Finance Govt Approves BSNL-MTNL Merger; Offers Attractive VRS Package To Employees
- Travel 6 Offline GPS Navigation Apps For Android Users
- Education Top 10 Universities In QS India University Rankings 2020
The warm or humid conditions for ornamental gardens aptly suit the healthy growth of the insects too. If these pests are not controlled adequately, they will very soon vanish the beautiful garden that you have brought to life. Some of the mostly appearing ornamental insects are spider mites, cyclamen mites, thrips, lacebugs, mealybugs, aphids, white flies and sooty mold.
The ornamental insects will find the entry into the garden through soil or new plant material. Many are able to survive short periods of time between harvest or plant removal and production of the next gardening. You can determine the time for pest control by adequately checking your ornamental plants.
The ornamental insects detection can include three steps. You can gently beat the parts of the plant on a piece of paper for detecting mites, thrips and scale crawlers. You can also use yellow sticky traps, black light traps and pheromone traps to detect the wandering insects. If the plants start to show a considerable damage, determine that it is time for pest control. While insecticides are important tools, successful control of ornamental insects can be obtained from cultural methods.
Your ornamental gardens are primarily grown for their beauty, screening, accent, specimen and colour. Let the name of ornamental insects never destruct the beauty of your garden and use these natural methods to attain the complete aesthetic feeling.