- 43 min ago Women’s Day 2021: Karishma Shahani Khan Speaks About Her Label, Responsible Fashion, And Digital Fashion Week
- 1 hr ago International Women’s Day 2021: Google Doodle Highlights And Honours The Women’s Firsts
- 2 hrs ago International Women’s Day 2021: Know About The All-Women Swat Team Of Delhi Police
- 4 hrs ago 3rd Jan Aushadhi Diwas celebrated
- Finance 3 Government Schemes That Empowered Indian Women to Lead a Better Life
- News Never asked rapist to marry survivor, remarks misreported: CJI Bobde
- Movies Sushant Singh Rajput Case: NCB Files 62000-Page Chargesheet In NDPS Court
- Technology How To Download And Use IRCTC Rail Connect App On Android Smartphones?
- Education JEE Main Final Answer Key 2021 Released For February Session, Download PDF
- Sports WWE Monday Night Raw preview and schedule: March 8, 2021
- Automobiles 2021 Royal Enfield Classic 350 Spied With Tripper Navigation: Spy Pics & Details
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
It is a widely accepted concept that adding some green to your room by keeping indoor plants is the best way to keep it look fresh and lively. Indoor plants will provide you with an added benefit of keeping your room atmosphere beautiful and healthy. Office is a place where you have to spend the major part of your day. You may have to go through stress, tension and strain due to various factors related to your office work. Now it's time to make a small change that may bring a big difference in your office life. Try to make a change in the indoors of your office by keeping a new plant.
Take a little time to select a plant which will be a perfect match for the appearance, nature and working environment of your office. There are many indoor that are believed to be capable of bringing luck and prosperity to your office. Keeping an indoor plant in office has become a trend, even for those who don't believe in superstition.
If you are looking for selecting a perfect indoor plant for your office, now it's time to narrow down your options. Here is a list of the most popular and accepted lucky plants for your office.
According to Feng-Shui, bamboo is well-known for bringing luck and wealth. Keeping bamboo in your office will help you to increase your mental flexibility, artistic talents and confidence. Bamboo will be a great and lucky plant for your office.
Crassula ovata otherwise called Jade plant can be considered as the perfect plant for prosperity in your office. It is an apt lucky plant for your office because of its ability to grow into a beautiful thriving bonsai tree.
Chrysalidocarpus Lutescens or Areca palm is a beautiful indoor plant which can be used as a lucky plant for your office. It is an indoor air purifier and will bring positive energy at office space.
The Pachira aquatica is generally known as the Chinese money tree because of its 5-lobed palmate leaves. This represents five Feng-Shui elements of water, earth, fire, wood, and metal. It will be a lucky plant for your office.
Moth Orchids will be a good choice for your office as it will bring luck and prosperity. The flower will look like moths in flight which are determined not to stagger in the dark and that are never scared to go close to the light.
Money plants are the most widely selected lucky plants for offices. It is considered as a symbol of good health, longevity, wealth, and prosperity. Money plant will promote achievement in every endeavour and bring the positive flow of money.
The Snake Plant
With its interesting foliage and ease of growing, the snake plant is one of the most popular lucky office plants. It has been scientifically proven that snake plant can absorb poisonous gases in the air. It will give a natural humid atmosphere around you.
Dracaena will be a good lucky plant for your office. According to Feng-Shui, it has a Wood Element and a Fire Element. This will stimulate energy and will prevent the stagnation of the energy flow.