- 4 hrs ago What Are The Reasons Behind Your Frequent Headaches?
- 11 hrs ago How To Contour Nose: Step-By-Step Tutorial For Beginners
- 12 hrs ago Independence Day 2020: Perfect Ethnic Outfits For The Special Occasion From B-Town Divas’ Wardrobe
- 13 hrs ago Independence Day 2020: Jewellery Goals From Leading Actresses For Stay-at-Home Independence Day
- Sports End of an era: MS Dhoni retires from international cricket
- Movies Indraneil Sengupta Reacts To Backlash He Drew For Calling Barkha ‘Neighbours Envy, Owner’s Pride'
- News Pawar's censure of Parth is `family matter': Fadnavis
- Finance 9 Simple Measures To Fix Error In Your Income Tax Return
- Automobiles Kevin Raahul Enters Asia Book Of Records After Identifying 150 Car Logos In One Minute
- Travel Indians Visiting Nepal Will Now Have To Show Their ID cards
- Technology NVIDIA GeForce Special Event Announced; What To Expect?
- Education Independence Day Q And A: Test Your Knowledge On The Indian Independence Struggle
Your body tries to communicate if there is something wrong with it. If you bring in more awareness and carefully listen to your body's signals, you will be able to understand its needs better.
In fact, being aware of your body's way of functioning can help you understand its signals and that is how you can prevent many health issues.
Also Read: Signs Your Liver Is Overloaded
If you are craving for certain types of foods, it is not just hunger or appetite related reasons. There could be some other underlying reasons behind this. Going to a doctor can help you understand that.
If you have thought that dry itchy skin is only due to dehydration then you are mistaken. It could also be a warning signal!
It could indicate vitamin deficiency, malnutrition, high BP, hormonal issues and even kidney issues. May be, you need oily fish, nuts and vegetable oils in your diet. Ask a doctor.
When your gums bleed, you may first think that it could be due to brushing your teeth harshly, but it is a signal that you lack enough of vitamin C.
Also Read: Warning Signs You Need Water Urgently!
Don't blame yourself if you always want to eat something sweet. Sugar cravings could also be due to thyroid issues, fatigue, menopause and even yeast infection.
Also Read: Warning Signs Of Low Testosterone!
Maybe, it is not your partner's fault. If you experience insomnia, leg cramps and irritability, it could be due to potassium and magnesium deficiency. Consider eating almonds, kale, spinach and even banana.
If you are craving for salted food items then it could also be due to iodine deficiency. The body tries to restore the balance of iodine levels through salt intake. In fact, even cravings to eat sea food could also be due to iodine deficiency.
Also Read: Signs You Eat Too Much Sugar
Maybe, it is not your shampoo's fault! It could either be calcium deficiency or lack of vitamin B if your nails and hair turn brittle. It could also be due to eating disorders, biotin deficiency and even hypothyroidism!
Cravings For Raw Vegetables
If you crave eating raw vegetables, it could be due to liver issues or digestive issues. When your liver needs cleansing, you may feel like eating salads more.
Even dry skin forming patches on your elbows could be a sign of vitamin C and vitamin A deficiencies. Eat oranges, pumpkin, apricots and carrots.
Cravings For Sour Foods
If your gall bladder or liver need stimulation, your body may send you a signal through cravings for sour food.
Drink lemon juice or cranberry juice in such situations instead of munching unhealthy road-side foods that cause stomach infections.