When you stop having sex all of a sudden due to general reasons, then there will be a lot of changes that you'll be seeing in yourself.
You may either feel a loss of sex drive or an increase in libido. When people begin to refrain from sex, they begin to feel more sluggish with less vitality for sex.
For some, not having sex can tone down their sexual desires and for others, it can make it more desirable. You might either be thinking of it all the time or you may not think about it at all.
Making love is part physical and part mental. This activity can help to regulate one another's mood.
Sex helps boost the spirits through mood-elevating endorphins.
Without these, you might be naturally feeling low and will also be clinically depressed. Again, this differs from person to person.
Some studies have also shown that depression and lack of sex are linked. This is applicable for some cases only and not always.
In this article, we have listed about what happens when you stop having sex. Read further to know more about the things that happen when you stop having an intercourse.
1. You Get Sick More Often:
If you don't have sex for a long time, your immune system becomes weaker. Germs find it very easy to spread through your body and you can catch a cold or flu more often. By just having sex more often, you can get rid of cold and fever. This will let you know what happens when you stop making love.
2. Your Stress Levels Increase:
Sex is a great way to reduce your stress levels. Regular sex helps reduce your stress levels significantly. You'll also feel more relaxed in your everyday life.
3. It Might Get Harder For You To Get Aroused:
If you don't do it often, it might become difficult for some people to get aroused. Some people can find it difficult to get erections and it can get harder for women to get orgasms as well.
4. Overtime, You Lose The Desire To Have An Intercourse:
If your body notices that you haven't had sex for a really long time, the production of sex hormones reduces. Your desire to have an intercourse actually decreases. Your libido will start feeling different, as your sex hormones are slowly vanishing. This is what happens when you stop having sex.
5. Your Risk Of Cancer Increases:
For men, the risk of prostate cancer increases, if they don't have sex for a long time. This will let you know what happens to your body when you stop having sex.
6. Your Vaginal Walls Weaken:
Over the age of 50, women might stop feeling any pleasure at all if they don't have sex regularly. The vaginal walls tend to become thin and can weaken to a point of tearing while entering the menopausal stage. This can make intercourse extremely painful.
7. Your Risk Of Getting UTI Decreases:
Most of the urinary tract infections may occur right after having an intercourse. This is because almost 80% of the UTIs occur within 24 hours of a sexual intercourse. Hence, not having sex will reduce the risk.
8. You Can Gain Weight:
You actually tend to burn a lot of calories in between the sheets. Studies have shown that kissing alone can burn about 68 calories per hour. Having an intercourse can also burn a good amount of calories. Hence, when you stop having sex, there are possibilities for you to gain weight. This is one of the things that can happen when you stop having sex.
- Perfect Wife: Do You Fit Into It? Things To Do In Order To Be One
- Make Any Guy Fall For You: Things To Know
- You Need To Know These Rules To Strengthen Your Love Life
- What Is Your Love Language Based On Your Zodiac Sign?
- Love Horoscope For 14th to 20th May, 2018
- Reasons Why Your Girl Will Never Leave You No Matter What
- Love And Pain. Catering Human Needs From Ages.
- Type Of Flirting Men Love According To Their Zodiac Sign
- Fundamental Things A Woman Expects From A Man In Every Relationship
- Open Letter: I Fell In Love With The Words You Never Said
- All About 2018 Taurus Love Horoscope
- What Are The Reasons To Regret Marriage? Let's Find Out