Did you know that the size and shape of your butt can actually diagnose your health. This fat storage is not all that useless after all.
Experts say that the fat storage in the butt can say a lot about your health. The fat near the chest and the upper body parts is actually unhealthy compared to that of the hips and butt.
You need to try and keep away the fatty acids from the arteries, heart and liver. This way, you can reduce the risk of heart disease and diabetes too.
Human body stores fat either in the butt, hips, chest or belly region. In the case of women, hormones switch all the time and these send the fat to the butt and protects the chest and heart in that way.
The shape of your butt can indicate certain health conditions that you need to be aware of. In this article, we will let you know what does your butt shape reveal about your health.
Read further to know about the relation between butt shape and health.
1. Square Butt:
In this type, you will tend to find more fat deposits in the hip region and love handles too. Hence, it is considered good to get rid of the fat deposits from this area through core workouts or glute workouts.
2. A Round Butt:
A round butt indicates a healthy body and it also means that the fat storage is in the glute parts.
3. Heart Shape:
In this type, there is a higher tendency for the fat storage to move to the middle section as you age. Hence, you just need to make sure to avoid this with proper workouts. Hence, this fact will let you know what does your butt shape say about your health.
4. V Shape:
Usually, older women tend to have this shape, since the bottom part has moved upwards and the body has less oestrogen to store the fat in the lower part. Avoiding this shape from occurring as you grow older will help keep the heart healthy.
- 20 Simple Steps To Lose Belly Fat Fast (That Really Work!)
- 10 Reasons Why Your Nipples Itch All The Time
- 10 Important Facts About Red Wine That Will Blow Your Mind
- What Is Manuka Honey? Benefits And Side Effects
- Stomach Flu Or Food Poisoning: Which One Do You Have?
- What Is Hysterectomy? 9 Facts You Need To Know
- How To Lose Weight Without Dieting (Simple Weight Loss Tips)
- How to Stop Emotional Eating - 5 Simple Steps
- 9 Simple Home Remedies To Reduce High Blood Pressure
- 9 Surprising Facts About Common Cold You Never Knew!
- How to Cure Erectile Dysfunction (Naturally) - 9 Useful Tips
- 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Cranberries