It is actually recommended that we consume less than 25 grams of sugar per day.
Overconsumption of sugar is actually very bad for the body, as you all know. Apart from weight gain and cavities, high sugar can lead to diabetes, heart disease and breast cancer.
A candy addiction or a diet-soda addiction is all that is required to kick the curb. Almost all foods that you eat nowadays actually contain sugar.
Challenging yourself for ten days without sugar will teach you so many things that you never knew of.
There are certain things that you'll get to know if you go "sugar free" for about ten days. Taking in sugar continuously will make it very difficult to cut the sugar habit.
Hence, it is actually important to keep a tab on your sugar intake.
In this article, we'll let you know what happens if you go sugar free. Read further to know what happens if you go without sugar for 10 days.
1. Breakfast Without Sugar Is The Most Challenging Meal:
Getting rid of the sugar from breakfast is actually a very difficult task. Sugar-free breakfast is definitely an eye-opening experience.
You'll realize that by the time you leave your apartment, you were consuming more sugar than you realized.
This challenge will also help you pre-plan your breakfast.
2. Meal Planning Is The Key To A Successful Diet:
Even if you're tired and lazy of preparing a meal, your pre-planning of food actually helps a lot. This will help you stick on with your challenge.
You can replace the sugar-containing foods with naturally sweet foods in order to increase the total carbohydrates from starch and grains.
3. Moderation Is Better Than Elimination:
You'll recognize that there is a huge difference between completely eliminating sugar from your diet as well as eating sugar in moderation. Keeping consumption to a minimum is considered better than removing it completely, unless you can stick to it without fail.
4. Sugar Is Added To Almost Everything:
Every single ingredient of a product must be thoroughly checked for traces of hidden sugar in it. Even salads and dressings have sugar in them. You may not always be aware of the amount of hidden sugar in food items.
5. Eliminating Sugar Is Not A Weight Loss Miracle:
The decrease in the carbs can make your stomach appear more flatter and toned. You would appear like you have lost weight. This is mainly due to fewer carb intake than due to lack of sugar.
- 10 Easy Home Remedies For Hiccups
- List Of 11 Foods That Cause Inflammation Of The Joints
- 9 Dangerous Habits That Cause Skin Cancer
- Natural Lip Scrub Recipes For A Super-smooth Pout
- 10 Surprising Reasons Why You Are Not Losing Weight Fast
- 10 Foods That Curb Sugar Cravings
- 15 Home Remedies To Stop Bleeding Quickly
- Vanilla Pudding With Raspberry Sauce Recipe
- Strawberry Panna Cotta Recipe
- How To Stop Eating Sugar And Lose Weight – 23 Life Hacks!
- Everyday Habits That Increase Risk Of Yeast Infection In Women
- Are You A Diabetic? Then Avoid These Foods Right Away!
- Herbal Remedies To Cure Sugar Cravings