There are a number of signs of kidney disease that people usually don't pay close attention to. That is when it becomes too late!
Also, kidney disease do not give symptoms until the very last stages like when the kidneys are failing or when there are large amounts of protein in the urine.
This is the main reason why only 10% of people kidney disease know that they have it.
If you're at risk of kidney disease due to high blood pressure, diabetes, a family history of kidney failure or older than 60, then it mandatory that you need to get tested for kidney disease annually.
There are certain possible signs that will let you know if you may have a kidney disease.
In this article we have mentioned some of the top symptoms of kidney disease. Read further to know what are the early signs of kidney disease.
1. Urination Issues:
Frequent urination issues, foamy or bubbly urine, higher or lesser quantity if urine than normal, urge but no urine flow, blood in the urine, increase in urine infections and burning sensation during urination.
2. Swelling Or Puffiness:
Swelling or puffiness especially on the face, ankles, legs, feet or hands due to the inability of the kidneys to expel fluid from the body is one of the symptoms of kidney disease.
Diminished renal function leads to lower production of hormone EPO, that acts as a trigger for producing more oxygen carrying RBC. Low levels of oxygen can leave the muscles and processes starved of oxygen and can lead to fatigue. This is one of the top symptoms of kidney disease.
Excess accumulation of waste that are not disposed by the kidneys can lead to skin eruptions, rashes and itching.
5. Bad Breath:
A metallic iron like taste due to the accumulation of toxic in the blood called uremia can leave a bad taste in the mouth as well as bad breath.
6. Brain Fog:
Lack of oxygen in the brain can lead to multiple fallouts like memory loss, lack of concentration and dizziness.
7. Back Pain:
Sometimes Polycystic kidney disease (PKD) can cause upper back pain near the kidneys or on the same side as that of the affected kidneys.
Uremia can also lead to a feeling of nausea and can lead to frequent bouts of vomiting. This is also one of the early warning signs of kidney disease.
Due to lower levels of oxygen carrying RBCs and fluid retention in the lungs, it can lead to breathlessness. This is considered to be one of the early signs of kidney disease.
The anaemic condition causes an excessive feeling of cold and patients are known to report feeling of chillness even during hot conditions.
- 8 Effects Of Ageing On The Body
- 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Corn Silk
- Top 12 Superfoods For Healthy Kidneys
- 10 Health Benefits Of Black Cumin Seeds
- Energy Drink Increases Risk Of These Diseases
- Risk of Kidney & Heart Disease More In HIV Patients
- 10 Foods To Avoid If You Are On Dialysis
- Amazing Foods To Reduce Uric Acid In Your Body & Prevent Kidney Stone, Gout
- Your Muscle Cramps Could Be Due To These Reasons!
- 48-hour Liver, Colon & Kidney Detox To Cleanse Toxins & Burn Fat From The Body
- 14 Month Old From Surat Is The Youngest Organ Donor
- Excess Protein Consumption Can Lead To These Problems
- Read This! 10 Bad Habits That Can Kill You