When something unfamiliar pops up down there, then we start worrying about it. But do we take an actual step to take care of the issue at hand?
Many women might have shared such anxiety, but none of them actually know what is the reason for such problems to crop up.
Women experience unique health issues and conditions from pregnancy and menopause to other gynaecological conditions.
Sexual and reproductive health problems are responsible for one third of the health issues of women between the ages of 15 and 44. Unsafe sex is the major risk factor in the developing countries.
There are several sexual health problems that women face. These problems may have physical or psychological causes.
In this article, we have listed some of the issues concerning female sexual health. So, read further to know more about the problems and issues concerning women's sexual health.
1. More Than One Yeast Infection During Summer:
Yeast infections are a big-time pain. Summer activities like swimming and running can also lead to yeast infections. Sometimes, it can occur multiple times in a month during summer.
2. Urinary Tract Infection:
The pain of waking up in the middle of the night to pee is a sign of UTI. Getting one UTI in a year is normal. If you're getting it about multiple times, then you need to be careful. This is one of the top issues concerning female sexual health.
It's normal to have a discharge down there, but what matters is the amount of it and the colour. A curdy white discharge means it's a yeast infection. A thicker discharge could be a sign of bacterial infection.
4. Early Or Extended Periods:
This can also depend on you missing out on taking pills. You might end up accidentally prolonging your periods by taking pills. By not taking your pills for a few days, you're extending your periods. If you're sensitive, then you can have a prolonged period with just one day of missed pill.
5. Ingrown Hair:
If you want to go bare down there, then you're susceptible to ingrown hair. Shaving or waxing can make you prone to these painful bumps.
6. Funky Smells:
If you have a not-so-lovely smell down there, then it's a cause for concern. It needn't always smell like fresh flowers but you must make sure it doesn't smell funky either. It could be a sign of bacterial vaginosis. This is one of the top issues concerning women's sexual health.
7. Varying Levels Of Cramps:
A variance in the levels of cramps is actually normal. But if the pain is too unbearable and has varying levels every month, then it could be a sign of sexually transmitted disease.
8. Cysts On Your Breasts:
Having a cyst on the breast does not always mean breast cancer. These can also be harmful cysts that disappear in a month. If it doesn't go away for a long time and if you have a family history of breast cancer, then it's a cause of concern.
- Signs That Suggest The Man You Like Only Likes You As His Friend
- How Does Ending A Relationship Affect A Woman?
- Certain Things You Should Never Text Your Ex
- Why Doesn't Marriage Make Any Sense To The Ears These Days?
- What Happens When You Are No More Hunting The Memories Of Love?
- Secret Relationships Work In Favour Of The Ones Involved; Yes Or No?
- Mistakes A Couple Make In The Relationship Regarding Finances
- Why Does Everyone Want A Relationship To Last Forever?
- Romantic Things You Need To Do This Anniversary
- How Does Vulnerability Help In Having An Understanding Relationship?
- Pick Me Up By The Waist And Drop My Energy Down
- Find Out If It Is Love Or Infatuation. Follow These Tips