Scientists have recently found out that going braless helps promote more tone and also supports the breast tissue.
Wearing a bra from a young age does not help support the chest, it may at times cause back pain and also cause breast sagging.
Research has suggested that women who did not wear bras had perkier breasts. Bras are known to hamper the blood circulation and also reduce the breast tone overtime.
The team of researchers also said that for younger women, not wearing a bra will lead to increased collagen production and elasticity which improves the lift in a developing breast.
Here we have listed a good amount of reasons on why you should stop wearing bras. So, read further to know what happens if you don't wear a bra.
1. Bra Holds Back A Good Breast Form:
Constant bra wearing can weaken the breast muscle and make the breast sag. This can stop the functioning of the natural support.
The breasts are covered by a thin elastic skin and supported by the breast ligaments. Wearing a bra all the time can cause discomfort, as the breast ligaments will not function properly. This is what happens if you wear a bra constantly.
2. There Is A Connection Between Bras And Benign Fibrocystic Lumps:
Research has proved that there is a connection between these two. Almost 90% of women diagnosed with fibrocystic lumps found improvements when they stopped wearing bras.
3. Bra Straps Can Cause Shoulder And Back Pain:
For a research, patients were invited to stop wearing bras and then the feelings in their muscles were analysed. A total of 79% of women reported positive experiences in their muscles.
4. It's Natural Massage For Free Breasts:
When you go braless, your breasts are massaged naturally while you walk. This will relieve tense muscles and also improve the circulation of the lymph to prevent or treat any kind of an inflammation.
5. Strengthens The Breasts:
When your chest has to battle gravity, the chest muscles work harder and actually strengthen the breasts. This can also lead to an increase in the breast size. This is one of the reasons on why you should stop wearing bras.
6. Encourages Healthy Breast Tissue:
Scientists have found that wearing a bra can hinder your ability to grow healthy breast tissue. Having a healthy breast tissue is important, as it can decrease your risk for breast cancer.
- Exercises To Get Rid Of Bra Fat
- Wearing Wrong Size Bra Can Be Dangerous; Know The Reasons
- Do Heavy Breasts Cause Back Pain?
- How Often Should You Wash Your Stuff?
- What Does Your Bra Reveal About You
- Is Your Bra Responsible For Saggy Breasts?
- Ladies! Here Is How Wearing A Bra Can Harm Your Health!
- 2017 Is The Year Of Bra: Show Off Bra Tops Like It
- Bra Mistakes Every Girl Makes
- Hacks To Avoid Marks From Bras
- Times When Rihanna Went Braless, Just Like Kim Kardashian
- Reasons For Sudden Increase In Breast Size
- Breast Changes During Pregnancy: Week By Week