- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 14 December 2019
- 12 hrs ago What The--! Thousands Of Penis Fishes Found On California Beach
- 12 hrs ago Scientists Develop Once-a-month Contraceptive Pill, Human Trials To Be Done Soon
- 12 hrs ago A 78-Year-Old Pensioner Gets A Christmas Surprise And The Video Will Move You To Tears
- News Do we believe our judges or the Post: SC asks on detention of minors in J&K
- Technology List Of Most Searched 'How To' Guides On Google In India In 2019
- Movies Arjun Kapoor Faced 3 To 4 Rejections From Aditya Chopra Before He Cracked Ishaqzaade Audition
- Sports Injured Bhuvneshwar Kumar may miss the ODI series against West Indies
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Gray hair, as you all know, is a natural attribute of ageing. People usually do not take this seriously while some others try to hide it.
But if you see gray hair before you turn 30, then it's a cause for concern.
Sometimes, gray hair may also occur due to genetic factors. This is excusable. But graying at a very young age is something that you must not overlook at as well.
This can actually indicate some underlying health conditions. This can be one of the symptoms that your body is trying to show you.
Hence, acting on it at the earliest will help you avoid any serious consequences that can spring up later on in life.
It is important that you check our for signs of gray hair on your head in order to avert some serious consequences.
In this article, we have mentioned some of the main reasons to never ignore the appearance of gray hair.
So, read further to know more on why it's dangerous to ignore the appearance of gray hair.
1. Heart Diseases:
If you're young and you notice rapid graying of hair, then you need to consult a cardiologist, especially of you're a man. Scientists have also revealed that it is often associated with a high risk of ischaemic heart disease. This disease does not show any symptoms at its initial stages, so you need to pay attention to its particular signs.
2. This Could Detect An Autoimmune Condition:
The autoimmune disease that comes by the name alopecia areata can lead to the appearance of bright white strands. People with this condition develop small, round, smooth patches on the head and gradually they tend to lose their hair completely from their head and body. This is one of the top reasons to never ignore gray hair.
3. Lack Of Vitamin D3 And B12:
To stop the graying of hair, you need to eat a well balanced diet. Lack of vitamin D3 can result in loss of melanin, the substance that gives colour to the skin and hair. The same goes for lack of vitamin B12.
Smokers shouldn't be surprised with early graying of hair. It has also been proven that smoking causes you to grow hair much faster. This habit can also lead to the early loss of hair. This is one of the reasons why you must not ignore gray hair.
5. You're Super Stressed:
Stress can accelerate your chances of growing gray hair, especially if you are hormonally prone to it as well. Unless you take an effort to manage stress, graying of hair can not be curbed.
6. Your Hormones Are Changing:
Due to hormonal changes, your hair can change overtime in texture, density and colour. This is mostly noticed when you turn 30. This will give you an idea of why it's dangerous to ignore the appearance of gray hair.
7. Peroxide Accumulation:
Your hair follicles produce a small amount of hydrogen peroxide and this is quite normal. When this accumulates, it tends to discolour the hair. This is one of the top reasons to never ignore the appearance of gray hair.