You already know that heart disease and stroke are the leading causes of death around the world. Heart attacks are usually the result of insufficient blood supply to the heart or it can be caused by the blockage of coronary artery.
There are strikingly high number of cardiovascular diseases in the recent years and there are a number of key symptoms that an individual is likely to experience.
Knowing about these symptoms will actually help you protect yourself and get yourself treated immediately from this life-threatening condition. This article will let you know what are the early signs of a heart attack.
You need to be more careful if you're 60 years or older, are overweight or have diabetes, have high cholesterol or high blood pressure. If the risk factors are high, you must be more concerned about anything that is heart related.
One month before a heart attack, your body shows up some signs that you must not neglect. In this article, we have mentioned about some of the top warning signs of heart attack that a person is likely to experience a month before.
Read further to know what are the symptoms of heart attack.
1. Unusual Body Weakness:
This is a key symptom of heart disease that results from lack of blood flow and circulation. This occurs due to narrowing of the arteries and weakened muscles that are a heart attack red flag in its premature state. This is one of the top signs of heart attack.
When there is lack of blood flow, dizziness is another symptom that you must watch out for. Lack of blood circulation affects the blood flow to the brain that can result in dizziness.
3. Cold Sweats:
Cold sweat is another symptom which indicates that your body may be under duress. When there is no adequate blood flow, your body may feel clammy and cold. This is one of the warning signs of heart attack.
4. Chest Pain:
In case you're experiencing pain in the chest and other areas of the body like your arms, back and shoulders, then you need to seek immediate medical attention. Chest pain and chest tightness are the key symptoms which could indicate a heart problem.
5. Cold Or Flu Symptoms:
Many heart attack victims have reported to experience cold or flu symptoms, a month prior to heart attack. This is also an indication of heart attack.
6. Shortness Of Breath:
This is another key symptom of a possible heart attack. The lungs require proper oxygen and adequate blood flow. But when your heart is distressed, then there will be lack of blood flow to the lungs, causing shortness of breath. This is one of the symptoms of heart attack.
7. Nausea, Indigestion, Abdominal Pain, Etc:
The vital signs include nausea, indigestion, heart burn or abdominal pain. These are a few heart attack signs and symptoms that you need to be aware of.
- 10 Helpful Tips To Follow After Experiencing A Heart Attack Scare
- Can Heart Attack Symptoms Be Different In Men And Women?
- Warnings Signs Of A Heart Attack That Can Be Found In Your Eyelids
- Study Says This One Fruit Can Prevent Heart Attacks; Foods To Prevent Heart Attacks
- 8 Heart Healthy Fruits and Why You Should Have Them
- WARNING: 6 Heart Attack Symptoms You Need to Know Right Now!
- Surprising Heart Attack Warning Signs That You Never Knew!
- Avoid These Foods Immediately, As These Can Increase Your Risk Of Heart Attack
- Top Symptoms Of Heart Attack That Occur Only In Women
- New Algorithm Can Quickly Diagnose Heart Attacks
- Study Says Risk Of A Heart Attack Is High During Winter; Know The Reasons
- Scientists Develop New Way To Repair Damaged Hearts
- 10 Health Benefits Of Cottage Cheese Or Paneer