The breasts are very delicate organs. Women never forget to take care of their faces. And it is important that they take care of their breasts in the same way.
We often forget about this body part and do not give it the necessary attention it requires.
Breasts are a very important feature of womanhood and they are a valuable asset for all ladies. But many do not provide proper care for them.
Some little, ignorant things have become a natural habit for many woman and this has put them on a steadfast path to breast damage.
There are some common mistakes that you must avoid at all costs as they can spell trouble for your breasts.
In the long run, they can lead to various health issues for your breasts and can eventually destroy the shape of your breasts too.
In this article we have listed some of the common mistakes that can spoil the health and shape of your breasts. Read further to know what are the habits that can damage your breasts.
1. Wrong Bra Size:
Did you know that only 25% of women wear bras of the correct size? Others choose smaller or bigger sizes. This has to be avoided as wrong bra size can meddle with the natural shape of the breasts. Further, tight inners can constrict the blood vessels.
2. Tweezing Hairs:
Delicate breast skin is very sensitive to hair tweezing. It is recommended to remove hair in a natural way instead of using tweezers. This is one of the mistakes that can affect your breasts.
3. Breast Pinching:
Breast pinching can lead to soreness of the breasts. The effect of pinching can also be compared to that of wearing tight lingerie.
4. Piercing And Tattoos:
Piercing is dangerous due to the risk of inflammation. Breast piercing is considered very dangerous as the lymph nodes lie very close to them. This is another mistake that can harm the breasts.
5. Jogging Without A Sports Bra:
What is at blame here is gravity. Jogging or performing other heavy activities without wearing a sports bra can lead to breast deformation. This is one of the most common mistakes that affects the breasts.
6. Sleeping On Your Stomach:
Sleeping on your stomach can modify the shape of your breasts with time. In case you cannot avoid sleeping on your stomach, then you need to put a blanket or a pillow under yourself.
7. Not Using Creams:
The breast skin must be moisturized and protected from the sun. The skin here is very sensitive and this ritual must never be missed. Not moisturising your breasts can again harm them.
8. Plastic Surgery:
This is something that can thoroughly spoil the health of your breasts. Differences between the shape and size of the lacteal glands can occur frequently and resorting to go under the knife to fix this natural problem is not the right thing to do.
- How Do Deal With Sensitive Breasts During Pregnancy
- This New Breakthrough Could Detect Early Signs Of Cancers
- How To Increase Breast Size Naturally At Home
- 10 Signs You Might Be Pregnant And You Are Not Aware Of It
- Surprising Ways Pregnancy Can Change Your Body
- Breast Changes During Pregnancy: Week By Week
- Does A Baby Favour One Breast Over The Other While Breastfeeding
- Indian Foods That Can Help Prevent Breast Cancer
- This Compound Can Help Fight Breast Cancer Effectively
- Research Finds This New Way To Fight Secondary Breast Cancer
- 11 Reasons Why You Have Itchy Breasts
- Treatment Options For Fibrocystic Breast Disease