It is very important to get rid of the clogged toxic matter accumulated in the body. The human body consists of many systems, organs and glands that ensure the toxins leave the body.
Unfortunately, many of them tend to get clogged and sometimes may even stop functioning.
One of the main systems that is responsible for the removal of toxins, but do not function properly in many people, is the lymphatic system.
The lymphatic system is a part of the circulatory system and is a crucial part of the immune system. It mainly consists of glands, lymph nodes, the spleen, thymus gland and tonsils.
The lymph has multiple interrelated functions like removing interstitial fluid from the tissues. The lymph system absorbs and transports fatty acids and fats as chyle from the digestive system.
The lymphatic system transports white blood cells to and from the lymph nodes into the bones. In this article, we have mentioned certain tips that will let you know how to cleanse your lymphatic system. Take a look.
Exercise is known to be an effective way to increase the functioning of the lymphatic system. But you need not engage in vigorous exercises; gentle to moderate intensity exercises is all that is required.
2. Alternative System:
A lymphatic drainage massage is one of the best ways to unclog the lymphatic system. A massage therapist can stimulate the circulation in the lymph glands and can drain fats, toxins and fluids away from the cells. This will let you know how to cleanse the lymphatic system effectively.
3. Hot And Cold Showers:
The hot water can dilate the blood vessels and cold water can shrivel them. This can create a pumping action that forces the fluid out that has stayed in the body for a long period of time.
4. Use The Dry Brushing Technique:
Brush your dry skin using a natural bristle brush for about 10 minutes every day. Do this in a circular motion and then take a shower to effectively cleanse the lymphatic system.
5. Drink Clean Water:
It is recommended to drink up to half of your body weight in ounces of water per day. You can also drink a few glasses of lemon water as well.
6. Avoid Wearing Tight Clothes:
Wearing tight clothes can reduce the proper circulation in the lymphatic system. This is because tight clothes can cause blockages in the lymph system that can lead to the accumulation of toxins. This will let you know how to clear a blocked lymphatic system.
7. Breathe Deeply:
The pumping action of deep breathing will help the lymphatic system to transport the toxins into the blood that are to be detoxified in the liver.
8. Eat Foods That Promote The Lymph Flow:
Eating raw and nutrient-rich foods like green leafy vegetables, flax seeds, chia seeds, avocados, etc., helps in promoting a healthy lymph flow in the body.
9. Avoid Foods That Can Cause Blockages:
Avoid foods like artificial sweeteners, processed foods, table salt, etc. These are known to trigger the formation of blockages in the blood vessels and hence must be avoided.
10. Take Herbs That Can Stimulate Lymph Flow:
Herbs are very helpful for the lymphatic system. You can prepare a tea using herbs such as cilantro, parsley, echinacea, etc., that can effectively cleanse and unclog the lymphatic system.
- 8 Yoga Exercises For Office To Free Your Muscles & Clear Your Mind
- 10 Health Resolutions To Make & Keep Up This New Year!
- How To Get A Sharp Jawline And Cheekbones With These 12 Exercises
- High Intensity Exercise Can Help Diabetics
- 5 Cardio Exercises That Burn Fat as Effectively as Running
- No Time For Gym? Here Is The Best Physical Exercises You Can Do At Home
- Know How Beetroot Helps Reduce Soreness After Intense Exercises
- Simple Cardio Exercises That You Can Do On Your Own
- Natural Ways To Relieve Hand Pain
- Reasons You Are Not Losing Weight Despite The Workouts
- Safe Exercises To Go For If You Have High Blood Pressure
- Energy Foods To Eat After Your Morning Exercises