All of us know almost every beneficial effect of garlic. But most of the remedies involve eating a raw garlic which most of us may not really like to do. Also, the garlic that enters the food pipe and the stomach may create burning sensation in some.
Garlic contains a powerful medicinal ingredient known as allicin. Is there any other way to derive all those benefits without actually eating the garlic clove?
Also Read: What Happens When You Drink Garlic Milk?
Yes, here is one method that is totally different from all other garlic remedies. Try this for 10-15 days and you may start experiencing the beneficial effects of garlic.
How To Try This Remedy
Place a garlic clove in your mouth. Let it secrete saliva. Keep moving the garlic clove in your mouth to secrete more saliva.
When To Try It?
Do it first thing in the morning for 30 minutes. Let the garlic stay in your mouth for about 30 minutes.
Also Read: Is Sprouted Garlic Safe To Eat?
What Happens If You Do So?
The beneficial properties of garlic get mixed with your saliva and they go inside your body.
When the healing effects of garlic reach your blood stream, your lymphatic system and capillaries get cleansed. Also, garlic is good for your oral hygiene though it smells bad!
What To Do After 30 Minutes?
Spit the remaining saliva present in your mouth. Brush your teeth and chew a few mint leaves to get rid of the garlic odour in your mouth.
Is This Practice Beneficial?
Yes, it boosts your immunity, boosts your appetite, prevents flu, anemia, respiratory issues, works well for bronchitis and also is beneficial for your bladder and kidneys.
Also Read: Why Garlic Tea Is Like A Magic Potion!
What Else Does It Do?
It can also work in reducing chronic cough and may also help in preventing formation of kidney stones.
If you are allergic to garlic, never try this remedy. Also, if you are already suffering from mouth odour, garlic can make things worse. So, consult your doctor before trying this remedy.
- 10 Best Home Remedies For Wisdom Tooth Pain
- 10 Side Effects Of Raw Garlic You Should Know
- 10 Best Home Remedies For Spring Allergies
- 10 Healthy Foods That Can Be Eaten Raw
- 13 Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Tongue Blisters
- Is Raw Garlic Safe For Kids?
- 12 Home Remedies For Bronchitis Cough
- 10 Brilliant Home Remedies For Bee Sting To Cure You Instantly
- 11 Foods You Should Never Refrigerate
- Top 11 Home Remedies For Continuous Sneezing
- Top 12 Superfoods For Healthy Kidneys
- 10 Healthiest White Vegetables To Include In Your Diet
- 10 Foods That Increases Blood In Body Quickly