Raw onion is said to have a tendency to absorb the bacteria that is present in the air. When the harmful bacteria in the air get reduced, your body will be safer. This will reduce the chances of suffering from infections.
Onion has certain sulfuric compounds which can do a good job in fighting bacteria. Actually, the smell and the spicy flavor of onions come from those very sulphuric compounds.
You can try this simple remedy to use the power of onion to your advantage at home. Simply cut an onion into 4 pieces. Place them in four different corners of your room.
Also, cut an onion into slices and place them in your socks and wear the socks before sleep. You can remove the socks in the morning. This practice reduces the bacteria in the air and prevents infections.
Another way of boosting your immunity is by drinking onion soup. Onion has quercetin which is an antioxidant that can strengthen the immunity and combat free radical damage.
To prepare the soup, you will need these ingredients: a teaspoon of Himalayan salt, 4 cups of water, 3 onions and 3 garlic cloves.
Cut the onions and garlic first. Boil all ingredients in a pot for 20 minutes and drink it. This soup boosts immunity.
- How To Make Low-calorie Paneer Tikka Recipe
- 10 Effective Home Remedies For Dry Cough
- 12 Home Remedies For Mosquito Bites To Bring Instant Relief
- 12 Home Remedies For Bronchitis Cough
- 10 Brilliant Home Remedies For Bee Sting To Cure You Instantly
- 11 Foods You Should Never Refrigerate
- Here's How You Can Naturally Boost The WBC Count In Your Body