- 1 hr ago Eat Right To Keep Your Teeth Strong And Healthy
- 3 hrs ago Masaba Masaba: The Engaging Trailer Gives A Peek Into The Success And Struggles Of Masaba Gupta
- 4 hrs ago Happy 74th Independence Day 2020: Ways To Celebrate This Day During This Pandemic
- 5 hrs ago 15 Foods That May Help Prevent The Common Cold
- Movies SP Balasubrahmanyam Is In ICU Under Ventilation, But Stable: Son SPB Charan
- News COVID-19: Karnataka govt says no to Ganesha idols in public places; Temples to be sanitised
- Sports IPL 2020 title sponsorship: Tata Group, Dream11 submit 'expression of interest' as date of submission ends
- Finance SEBI Imposes Fine On SBI, LIC, BoB For Not Complying With Mutual Fund Norms
- Technology OnePlus Nord Next Sale Date Announced; To Be Available Via Amazon Next Week
- Automobiles Kia Sonet Variants, Dimensions & Engine Specs Leaked Ahead Of Launch: Here Are All Details
- Education Independence Day Q And A: Test Your Knowledge On The Indian Independence Struggle
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In West Bengal In August
Some folk remedies don't make any sense but they work. Yes, there are so many such remedies that people still follow.
You will be surprised to know that applying a few oil drops on the belly button actually cures certain health issues.
Also Read: 8 Best Massage Oils For A Firm Body
Yes, rubbing oil there is said to cure joint pains, knee pain, cold, flu, runny nose, skin issues and more. Read on to know about the details....
Cracked lips? Joint Pain? Simply apply a few drops of mustard oil to your belly button. Though it may sound crazy, it is a folk remedy that works!
Are you down with flu or cold? Dip a piece of cotton in alcohol. Place it on your belly button. This is a remedy for cold and flu.
Are you suffering from menstrual cramps or pain? Dip a piece of cotton in brandy. Keep the cotton on your belly button.
Apply a few drops of neem oil to the belly button and massage the area gently. After a few days, your acne may reduce.
Applying a few drops of almond oil to the belly button is said to make your face glow.
Apply a few drops of coconut oil or olive oil to the belly button and massage the area gently. This is a remedy to improve fertility!
Do you want healthy and soft skin? Apply a drop of cow ghee on your belly button!
If your knees are paining, rub castor oil on the belly button before sleeping. It might help!