- 1 hr ago Veer Savarkar Jayanti 2020: Lesser Known Facts About The Politician, Freedom Fighter & Activist
- 1 hr ago Hina Khan Exudes Comfy Vibes In Green-Blue Printed Separates And It’s Perfect For Workout Sessions
- 3 hrs ago Kylie Jenner’s Top Knot And Pink Make-up Screams Summer
- 4 hrs ago 4 Times Anand Ahuja And Sonam Kapoor Proved They Are The Ultimate Fashion King & Queen In B-Town
- News With the flights back, here is how the Indian skies look today
- Automobiles 2020 Datsun RediGO Facelift Variants, Features & Other Details Revealed: Unofficial Bookings Begin
- Movies Janhvi Kapoor Reveals What Mom Sridevi Used To Say About Dancing: It's Not All About The Steps
- Sports Anil Kumble, VVS Laxman say there's still a possibility to host IPL 2020, sans spectators
- Finance Google Pay Now Makes 'Nearby Stores' Feature Available In 35 Cities In India
- Technology Now You Can Extend Validity Of Your Prepaid Plans By Paying Rs. 2
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In South India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
On the occasion of World Health Day 2016, it is time to make up your mind on staying healthy and fit. Today, most of us Indians ignore our health and this leads to multiple problems in our later life.
If you want to decide to follow a healthy lifestyle in India, we would consider some of these tips to follow. If you are new to the country, one of the most important things to keep in mind is to filter your drinking water before consumption.
On the other hand, you should also take good care about the foods you consume. Eating street food is dangerous and can cause a lot of problems which leads to infections in the stomach and digestive system affecting the intestines.
For those whose home is India, this summer is going to get a lot worse, so it is necessary to intake a lot of fluids and water based foods to keep the body hydrated. You should also avoid stepping out into the sun from 1pm to 3pm as this is the time when the sun rays are very powerful and can affect your health.
Likewise, here are a few more tips to stay healthy in an Indian climate, it is time to add them to your daily routine:
Purify Your Drinking Water
It is important to purify drinking water before consumption. Purifying the drinking water will help to kill the harmful bacteria and thus prevent water borne diseases in summer.
It Is Necessary To Eat Light In Summer
Eating light in the summer season is necessary as it helps in keeping you active and fit. You should also reduce the intake of spicy food too as the ingredients will not do to well on the tummy.
Stick To Water Based Foods
The only best way to stay hydrated in the summer is to include a lot of water based foods to your diet. Foods like water melon and musk melon will help to increase the water content in the body thus helping to keep the metabolism and immunity up.
Stay Under The Fan
As much as you can, try to keep the body cool in the summer. When the temperature increases outside, it is best to stay indoors under the fan.
Encourage Cold Baths
Indulge in cool baths this summer. Cold water baths will help to decrease the body heat as well as help to keep your energy levels high. Cool baths also prevent excessive sweating.
Avoid Falling In Love With The Sun
Vitamin D is necessary for the body. In summer step outdoors before 1pm to let your body absorb all the vitamin D from the sun. Post 1pm avoid venturing outdoors as the rays are high and unhealthy.
Don't Indulge In Street Food
Street food in India is something you should not miss to try. However, you should be wise in selecting the street food venues, especially in the summer. Visit only those carts that sell fast moving foods and which seem to be crowded.
Treat Even The Simplest Fever
Summer fevers should not be ignored. If you have a fever accompanied with body pain, it should be checked. Visit the nearest hospital and get in touch with a general physician.
Never Ignore The Summer Vaccinations
Kids should get vaccinated before the summer begins. Getting vaccinated will help to keep diseases at bay, especially chicken pox.
Add Fluids To Your Diet
Indulge in a summer diet to help keep your vitals up and healthy. Drink plenty of fluids and water based foods. Add fruits and vegetables to your plate and make sure that you cook the vegetables instead of consuming it raw. At the same time, peel the skin from the fruit and then only consume it.