- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 18 January 2020
- 11 hrs ago What Causes Vitamin B12 Deficiency And How To Treat It
- 12 hrs ago Common Myths And Its Facts About Diabetes
- 14 hrs ago 10 Effective Natural Remedies For Treating Ear Pimples
- News Mother beaten to death by daughter's alleged molesters
- Finance Markets May Trend Higher In The Coming Week
- Technology Blaupunkt Launches BTW Pro Truly Wireless Earbuds For Rs. 6,999 In India
- Sports Fowler shares lead as Finau fires 62 in California
- Movies Sarileru Neekevvaru Day 7 Box Office Collections: First Telugu Film To Cross 100 Crore In 2020!
- Automobiles MG Will Showcase A Total Of 14 Models At The 2020 Auto Expo: Future Of Mobility
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
A new study claims that eating only vegetarian food can make one's blood nearly 8 times effective in killing some cells that cause cancer. To put in a nutshell, it could prolong life!
Current estimates suggest that nearly one in every three people have the chances of developing cancer. In the coming 30 years, these numbers may double up!
Though this news could be bad news, there is surely hope if you quit meat and processed foods and eat plant based foods.
In a study that was conducted in the year 2005, researchers claim that the blood of vegans is said to be 8 times healthier compared to non-vegetarians especially when it comes to preventing cancer.
As a part of an experiment, researchers fed the subjects with veg and non-veg for a year. After one year, their blood was sent for testing.
The blood of the vegans seemed to combat cancer more efficiently compared to the rest of the participants. The growth of the cancer cells was slowed down in those who ate plant based foods. Of course, that group participated more in yoga and relaxation techniques.
In fact, after eating plant based foods for nearly 15 days, the body's defenses against cancer seemed to strengthen when the participants also engaged in light exercises.
Researchers gathered blood samples from women suffering from blood cancer. And then they were sent to try vegan diet for a fortnight along with 30 minutes of exercise on a daily basis. When their blood samples were again sent for examination, researchers found out that the growth of cancer cells slowed down significantly.
The final results of this experiment claims that plant based foods can double up the body's power to kill cancer cells. The one and the only benefit of plant based foods is that your blood will never let cancer cells thrive.