- 48 min ago Congratulatory Messages, Wishes & Quotes To Share On The Birth Of A Baby
- 3 hrs ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Inspires Us To Play With Patterns With Her Gorgeous Skirt And Top Set
- 4 hrs ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Sets The Makeup Bar High With Smokey Eyes And Luscious Red Lips
- 6 hrs ago Difference Between Spring Onions, Shallots And Red Onions: Which Is Healthier?
- Movies Gurmeet Choudhary & Debina Bonnerjee Support The Largest COVID-19 Vaccine Drive
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Partners With CEAT For Interceptor 650 Tyres: Here Are All Details
- Finance HDFC Bank Consolidated Net Profit Surges 14% For Q3FY21
- News First case of bird flu detected in Delhi Zoo
- Technology Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale 2021: Best Offers On Poco X3, Poco M2 Pro, And More
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Sports India vs Australia: Aussies assistant coach McDonald happy with Rohit Sharma wicket
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
A proper sleep is very important for weight loss and for better health as well. If we don't get a good night sleep then the fat burning hormone known as leptin will get decreased in the body and fat building and hunger hormone, ghrelin will get stimulated.
This will result in rapid weight gain and fat belly. Bedtime plays an important role in maintaining a proper body weight. You can easily lose weight if you do some little things before going to the bed.
Eating some foods will promote your sleep, increase metabolism and also reduce stress. These foods are rich in amino acid known as tryptophan which makes you to relax and increase the fat burning hormone leptin.
You must also not skip the meals at at night as this will lead to weight gain rather than losing it. You will not be able to sleep well when you have a hungry stomach thus resulting in incomplter sleep stress ans weight gain.
Here are some things that you can do before bedtime to lose weight.
Eat Foods Rich In Tryptophan
Eating foods rich in amino acid tryptophan will helps you to sleep better and ypu won't get sleep disturbances. This will reduce stress hormones and ghrelin levels in your body causing weight gain. You can eat grilled chicken, turkey or lamb before sleep.
Have A Cup Of Rooibos Tea
Have a cup of rooibos tea before going to bed. This will help to burn belly fat as it is rich in a powerful flavonoid called Aspalathin. Research has shown that rooibos tea reduces stress hormones and thus prevents hunger and fat storage especially in the belly.
Have A Protein Shake
Research has shown that Having a protein shake before going to the bed will boost your metabolism and will make you slimmer. This will help in burning of calories during night at a faster rate.
If you Completely avoid eating before bedtime then this can lead to weight gain. If you go to sleep with a hungry stomach then it will be difficult for you to fall asleep. You will wake up hungry as well and will tend to have a high carbohydrate breakfast. Have a little of cottage cheese before bed. Which is rich in protein and tryptophan.
Calm And Relax Yourself
If you will rush into the bed to fall sleep early and force yourself to sleep then this will not help. You will still be awake and will not have a good night sleep. Take your time in relaxing and entertaining yourself first and then go to the bed.
Doing some exercises before bed time will help you to lose weight fast. Do some cardio exercises, push ups, pull-ups, dips and bodyweight squats. These exercises will target your body fat in a different way since you are working opposite gravity.
You must write down tomorrows planning before going to the bed. This will help to ease the stress and help you sleep better. Thoughts of a hectic day in your head will lead to the release of stress hormones and thus make you fat.