- 7 hrs ago Children Inherit Intelligence Mainly From Their Mothers: How Far Is It True?
- 9 hrs ago Single Foster Dad Adopts Five Children To Ensure They Stay United As A Family
- 10 hrs ago Indian Festival Of Holi In Germany: The Colourful Summer Party
- 12 hrs ago Guru Hargobind Singh Birth Anniversary 2022: Interesting Facts About The Sixth Guru Of The Sikhs
- Sports Wimbledon 2022: Nadal survives injury and Fritz scare to enter semifinals as he keeps career slam hopes alive
- Movies Ariyippu Becomes First Malayalam Film To Get Selected In The Competition Section Of Locarno Film Festival
- News Raids on Vivo: China hopes for a 'fair' probe in accordance with law
- Finance Silver Rate Drops Sharply By Rs. 200, Check Rates In Major Cities Here
- Automobiles Yamaha FZ25 Vs TVS Ronin - Specs Comparison
- Technology Lava Blaze Pre-Orders To Debut On July 7 In India: Should You Book?
- Education TBSE 10th, 12th Result 2022 Declared At tbresults.tripura.gov.in, Check Tripura Madhyamik, HS Result
- Travel Great Barrier Reef: Planet's Natural Ornaments
Whenever some of the important functions in the body are impeded, our body sends certain signals to us. We often tend to ignore these signals and fail to address these issues.
These signals are in the form of symptoms of body weakness. It is really important to recognise these signs in order to avoid further complications.
Our body shows certain signs of body weakness and these should never be ignored. This article will answer your question on how to find out that the body has problems.
The best thing that you can do is to recognise these symptoms quite early and take the best action as soon as possible. The symptoms of failing body function shouldn't be ignored, as it might worsen an existing condition to something more severe.
Hence, it is quite important to understand the symptoms of body weakness before it's too late.
Read this article to find out some of the most common symptoms of body weakness.
1. Poor Sleep, Irritability, Leg Cramps:
These signals mean that the body lacks potassium and magnesium. The best thing you can do is to include magnesium-rich foods in the diet like nuts, almonds and linseeds. To take care of potassium deficiency, you must consume green leafy vegetables like spinach and chard.
2. Salt Food Craving:
Cravings for salty foods indicate an inflammation or infection in the body, particularly in the urogenital system.
3. Dry Skin:
Dry skin occurs when the body lacks Vitamin E. You must increase your consumption of fish, nuts and vegetable oil.
4. Cravings For Sweet:
Increased desire for sweets suggest that you may suffer from nervous exhaustion. Hence, you will require glucose to supply energy to the body. This might also be one of the major symptoms of body weakness. You will be drained out of energy and you must consume honey or dark chocolate to prevent gastrointestinal issues.
5. Bleeding Gums:
Bleeding gums indicate that you lack vitamin C. So, consume plenty of tea, fruits, vegetables and garlic.
6. Desire For Raw Foods:
This is a sign of gastritis or liver issues. During such situations, raw foods soothe the stomach and reduce cramps.
7. Dry Skin On Elbows:
This indicates Vitamin A and C deficiency. Consumption of more fruits and vegetables like oranges, carrots, apricots and pumpkin will serve the purpose.
8. Increased Desire For Seafood:
Increased desire for seafood also indicates that your body lacks iodine.
9. Desire For Sour Food:
This indicates that the body requires sour food to stimulate the gall bladder and liver. Hence, you must consume cranberries and lemons more.
10. Brittle Hair And Nails:
This indicates that the body lacks calcium and Vitamin C. Hence, you must consume more of milk, legumes, potatoes, whole grains, etc.
When you find out these symptoms of body weakness, it is better to take an action immediately.
- wellnessKnow From A Nutritionist About Hormones: Your Body’s Social Network
- wellnessWhat Happens After Coronavirus Enters The Body? Everything You Need To Know
- pulse8 Body Parts Other Than Fingerprints That Make You Unique
- wellnessEveryday Habits That Are Harming Your Body
- pulseBodybuilder Uses Oil Injections To Increase Muscle Size
- pulseMedics Discover A Foot-Long Parasitic Worm In A Woman’s Body
- disorders curePseudogout: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- disorders cureBiofeedback Therapy: Types, Procedure & Uses
- wellnessInfrared Sauna Treatment: Benefits, Safety And Potential Side Effects
- prenatalHow To Love Your Body When You're Pregnant
- disorders cureBody-focused Repetitive Behaviour: What You Should Know
- wellnessWhat Is Decorticate Posturing And What Does It Indicate?