- 7 hrs ago A 12-Year-Old Colour-Blind Boy Gets Emotional After He Sees Colours For The First Time
- 10 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Mesmerising Blue Eye Make-up Is All You Need To Slay This Holiday Season
- 10 hrs ago Rasika Dugal's Black Outfit Can Easily Elevate Your Formal Look
- 12 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor & More
- Movies Miss World 2019: Miss Jamaica Toni-Ann Singh Wins The Crown; India's Suman Rao Is The 2nd Runner Up!
- Sports West Indies built credibility with T20 performance against India, will be a force to reckon with during WC: Brian Lara
- Technology Micromax Revenue From Sales Fall 45% To Rs. 2,368.79 Crore In FY19: Report
- News CAB protest: Violence in WB; curfew relaxed in parts of Assam, Meghalaya
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
We all want to be taller, as it makes us feel good and confident. We can reach out for the highest rack in our house and also can aspire to become a model (except those who, however, feel great to raise their head and talk).
There are of course age limits beyond which we physically no more grow longer, but while within it, we can definitely go for exercising and diet that will make us taller and look smarter.
Parents can also take some extra efforts to see their children grow taller, during the puberty years. However, less height as a genetic impact can't be treated.
Here are 10 superfoods that help us gain some more inches if added to the regular diet:
One of the best friends of human health, eggs also help us in getting taller. You can take a number of eggs in a day, without actually affecting your cholesterol level. Eat eggs every day to boost your height, as the proteins and vitamins A and D help in this.
2. Bok Choy:
Bok Choy or Chinese cabbage is another vegetable that can be included in our daily diet for increasing the height. It is a powerhouse of minerals, vitamins, carbohydrates and dietary fibres. Regular intake of Bok Choy helps in stimulating the growth hormones in our body, resulting in better height.
Drinking two glasses of milk daily does wonders to your height. Milk not only makes our bones and body cells healthy; but its calcium content besides vitamins also increase our height naturally.
This herb is another superfood that stimulates the secretion of growth hormones and can be taken either raw or in a cooked form.
Take oatmeal for your breakfast daily and witness the improvement it brings to your height. This protein-rich food also keeps your heart and muscles strong.
A rich source of calcium, protein and vitamin D - all of which are essential for growth - yogurt is very helpful in giving you a great height.
This ‘doctor vegetable' also helps you to grow taller. In fact, helping us grow taller is one of the several benefits that spinach offers to our health. Have spinach juice or include it in your diet.
8. Beans, Peas And Peanuts:
These are also rich in vitamins and minerals and make you grow taller, just like some of the other natural ingredients mentioned above.
Turnips improve growth hormones and are an excellent agent to increase height. They work from deep within to increase height. Take turnip juice or consume it in its cooked form.
10. Brussels Sprouts:
This member of the cabbage family is not only known for its anti-cancer properties, but it also helps in boosting our height by supplying proteins, minerals, vitamins, fibre, iron, etc. Have Brussels sprouts raw or in a semi-cooked form at least three to four times in a week to grow taller. It stimulates the growth hormones and makes you taller.