- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 14 December 2019
- 11 hrs ago What The--! Thousands Of Penis Fishes Found On California Beach
- 11 hrs ago Scientists Develop Once-a-month Contraceptive Pill, Human Trials To Be Done Soon
- 12 hrs ago A 78-Year-Old Pensioner Gets A Christmas Surprise And The Video Will Move You To Tears
- Technology List Of Most Searched 'How To' Guides On Google In India In 2019
- Movies Arjun Kapoor Faced 3 To 4 Rejections From Aditya Chopra Before He Cracked Ishaqzaade Audition
- Sports Injured Bhuvneshwar Kumar may miss the ODI series against West Indies
- News Refineries shut, fuel crisis likely in Northeast if agitation continues
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
You have heard about certain types of food which help in weight loss. These are yogurt that is rich in calcium, fish that is rich in omega three fatty acids, flaxseeds that are rich in alpha linolenic acid, etc. However, have you heard about supplements that help to burn fat?
Caffeine is a popular stimulant that aids in fat loss, especially when taken before workouts. Yohimbine is the bark of a tree that is consumed to boost one's libido and it also aids in fat loss just like caffeine. This should also be taken before workouts.
Green tea is a well known supplement that aids in weight loss. Catechins are active ingredients that are very effective in burning fat. So drink green tea instead of other beverages in order to burn fat. Synephrine is another supplement that helps to burn fat. It is a very active ingredient present in the bitter orange plant which is very effective in boosting the metabolic rate.
Capsaicin is a supplement found in chilli peppers. This is a naturally occurring plant chemical that has the ability to raise the levels of epinephrine. According to certain reports people who consumed both caffeine and capsaicin together lost more fat during exercise and even afterwards.
Olive leaf extract is a supplement which is known to burn fat. It contains a chemical known as oleuropian which boosts norepinephrine levels thus helping in burning calories and fat. It is also a powerful immune-boosting antioxidant.
Also Read: Burn Belly Fat In 10 Days!
Conjugated Linoleic Acid or CLA is a naturally occurring set of healthy fats, specifically omega-6 fats. CLA not only aids in fat loss, it also gives a boost to muscle strength and growth.
Fucoxanthin is found in seaweeds. It is of brownish colour. It contains carotenoids that help to burn fat. It also disables genes that are responsible for increase in fat cell growth. Fish oil is an essential source of omega three fatty acids that aids in burning fat.