- 58 min ago 12 Effective Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Skin Tags
- 1 hr ago Happy Birthday Katrina Kaif: True Minimalist In The Times Of Fashion Overkill
- 2 hrs ago Dia Mirza's Colour-Blocked Sari Is Meant For Ladies Who Want To Look Simply Extraordinary
- 17 hrs ago Guru Purnima 2019: Messages And Quotes To Wish Your Guru
- Automobiles Indian Car Market Shares 2019 — Hyundai & Mahindra Grow As Maruti Suzuki’s Shares Decline
- News UN chief saddened by loss of life, destruction due to heavy rains in India
- Movies INTERESTING! Yash Reveals Mani Ratnam’s Wife Suhasini Helped Him Pick Script For Radhika's Film
- Finance Vakrangee To Set Up Electric Vehicle Charging Points Across India
- Technology Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus Announced With Improved Gaming Performance
- Sports England's first cricket World Cup victory is as controversial as its only football title
- Education #SelfiewithGuru: A Campaign To Mark The Occasion Of Guru Purnima 2019
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
With the change in time, our lifestyles have also changed. A healthy lifestyle of the yore has changed into the sedentary lifestyle of now.
A sedentary lifestyle coupled with high stress, excessive amount of junk food, too less of an exercise, etc, has given rise to many lifestyle-related diseases. These diseases include high cholesterol, diabetes and heart-related diseases.
Also Read: One Secret Ayurvedic Remedy For Cold
High cholesterol gives rise to heart blockage. Now, cholesterol is not always bad. Cholesterol is of two types – good cholesterol and bad cholesterol.
Cholesterol is needed by the body to produce vitamin D, cell membranes and in the production of certain fat-absorbing acids.
Ayurveda shows that high stress, poor dietary habit, no exercise, etc, leads to an accumulation of ama (toxin) in the body.
This ama gets accumulated in the arteries, leading to heart blockage. Ayurveda believes in cleansing your body from the ama to restore proper functioning of the heart.
Also Read: 5 Secret Ayurvedic Remedies For Sore Throat
Ayurveda relies upon the goodness of natural herbs in curing ailments of the body. These Ayurvedic herbs help in removing the accumulated ama from the arteries, thus ensuring a regular blood flow.
So, if you are planning to consider any allopathic medicines, we would suggest you to instead consider taking these Ayurvedic herbs, which absolutely have no side effects on the body.
Today, we at Boldsky will present you with 7 Ayurvedic remedies if you are facing the problem of heart blockage, have a look at these.
Bark Of The Arjuna Tree
The bark of this tree is considered very useful in Ayurveda for treating problems related to heart such as high cholesterol, BP, blockage in the artery and coronary artery disease.
It keeps cholesterol levels in check and helps in strengthening the heart. This herb is also used to increase good cholesterol and decrease bad cholesterol. Ayurveda recommends its usage for curing artery blockage. Its bark contains natural oxidising properties as well.
Used for spicing up various dishes, cinnamon has many Ayurvedic benefits too. It is an excellent medication, which can be used to cure heart blockage.
It drastically reduces the bad cholesterol in the body, strengthens our heart and is packed with oxidising properties. Using it regularly will reduce breathlessness and will strengthen the vascular system.
Flax seeds known as Alsi in Hindi is a rich source of omega-3 fatty acids. These omega-3 fatty acids help in bringing down the ama that is stuck in the arteries, thereby keeping the heart healthy.
It is loaded with properties that will help in flushing out the toxins from the body, thereby keeping our heart safe. Consume garlic cloves every other day to drastically bring down the cholesterol level.
Known as the “queen of spices”, cardamom can immediately flavour any dish. Its aroma and taste are sure to transform you into another world. But, it is also a herb used in Ayurveda for the treatment of heart-related diseases.
Red Chilli Powder
Believe it or not, red chilli powder has long been used for its health benefits, apart from its culinary benefits. Consuming it in the correct quantity will help in reducing the plaque that is present in the blood vessels, which cause various health ailments.
It is a very important herb that is used in curing any cardiac ailment. This natural herb has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-tumour, haemopoietic and rejuvenation properties. It helps in reducing any form of stress or anxiety that you may be facing. It also gives power to our heart muscles, thereby keeping ailments at bay.