- 5 min ago Daily Horoscope 15 December 2019
- 9 hrs ago A 12-Year-Old Colour-Blind Boy Gets Emotional After He Sees Colours For The First Time
- 12 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Mesmerising Blue Eye Make-up Is All You Need To Slay This Holiday Season
- 12 hrs ago Rasika Dugal's Black Outfit Can Easily Elevate Your Formal Look
- Technology Week 50, 2019 Launch Roundup: Samsung Galaxy A71, Galaxy A51, Redmi K30 5G And More
- Movies Miss World 2019: Miss Jamaica Toni-Ann Singh Wins The Crown; India's Suman Rao Is The 2nd Runner Up!
- Sports West Indies built credibility with T20 performance against India, will be a force to reckon with during WC: Brian Lara
- News CAB protest: Violence in WB; curfew relaxed in parts of Assam, Meghalaya
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
With the change in time, our lifestyles have also changed. A healthy lifestyle of the yore has changed into the sedentary lifestyle of now.
A sedentary lifestyle coupled with high stress, excessive amount of junk food, too less of an exercise, etc, has given rise to many lifestyle-related diseases. These diseases include high cholesterol, diabetes and heart-related diseases.
Also Read: One Secret Ayurvedic Remedy For Cold
High cholesterol gives rise to heart blockage. Now, cholesterol is not always bad. Cholesterol is of two types – good cholesterol and bad cholesterol.
Cholesterol is needed by the body to produce vitamin D, cell membranes and in the production of certain fat-absorbing acids.
Ayurveda shows that high stress, poor dietary habit, no exercise, etc, leads to an accumulation of ama (toxin) in the body.
This ama gets accumulated in the arteries, leading to heart blockage. Ayurveda believes in cleansing your body from the ama to restore proper functioning of the heart.
Also Read: 5 Secret Ayurvedic Remedies For Sore Throat
Ayurveda relies upon the goodness of natural herbs in curing ailments of the body. These Ayurvedic herbs help in removing the accumulated ama from the arteries, thus ensuring a regular blood flow.
So, if you are planning to consider any allopathic medicines, we would suggest you to instead consider taking these Ayurvedic herbs, which absolutely have no side effects on the body.
Today, we at Boldsky will present you with 7 Ayurvedic remedies if you are facing the problem of heart blockage, have a look at these.
Bark Of The Arjuna Tree
The bark of this tree is considered very useful in Ayurveda for treating problems related to heart such as high cholesterol, BP, blockage in the artery and coronary artery disease.
It keeps cholesterol levels in check and helps in strengthening the heart. This herb is also used to increase good cholesterol and decrease bad cholesterol. Ayurveda recommends its usage for curing artery blockage. Its bark contains natural oxidising properties as well.
Used for spicing up various dishes, cinnamon has many Ayurvedic benefits too. It is an excellent medication, which can be used to cure heart blockage.
It drastically reduces the bad cholesterol in the body, strengthens our heart and is packed with oxidising properties. Using it regularly will reduce breathlessness and will strengthen the vascular system.
Flax seeds known as Alsi in Hindi is a rich source of omega-3 fatty acids. These omega-3 fatty acids help in bringing down the ama that is stuck in the arteries, thereby keeping the heart healthy.
It is loaded with properties that will help in flushing out the toxins from the body, thereby keeping our heart safe. Consume garlic cloves every other day to drastically bring down the cholesterol level.
Known as the “queen of spices”, cardamom can immediately flavour any dish. Its aroma and taste are sure to transform you into another world. But, it is also a herb used in Ayurveda for the treatment of heart-related diseases.
Red Chilli Powder
Believe it or not, red chilli powder has long been used for its health benefits, apart from its culinary benefits. Consuming it in the correct quantity will help in reducing the plaque that is present in the blood vessels, which cause various health ailments.
It is a very important herb that is used in curing any cardiac ailment. This natural herb has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-tumour, haemopoietic and rejuvenation properties. It helps in reducing any form of stress or anxiety that you may be facing. It also gives power to our heart muscles, thereby keeping ailments at bay.