- 17 min ago What Does Your Handshake Reveal About Your Personality
- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 18 January 2020
- 13 hrs ago What Causes Vitamin B12 Deficiency And How To Treat It
- 14 hrs ago Common Myths And Its Facts About Diabetes
- Finance Yes Bank's Ratings Placed Under Review By Moodys
- News Explained: What is the Behmai massacre
- Technology Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite India Launch Confirmed For January 21
- Movies Game Of Thrones Spin Off 'House of The Dragon' To Air In 2022
- Sports KL Rahul gets thumbs up from Kuldeep, watches videos of Steve Smith, AB de Villiers
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
A new study says that taking an important decision when you are hungry isn't advisable as hunger could affect your decision making abilities.
Also Read: What Is Juice Cure? Does It Work?
A hormone known as ghrelin could be responsible for this. Researchers say that appetite increasing hormones could also make you impulsive.
A person who is fasting or is hungry may fail to think rationally for some time and may tend to act impulsively.
When a person is hungry, certain hormones are said to be secreted in the stomach and they are responsible for this condition.
Also Read: Try Yoga To Fight Fatigue
Now, let us know the other side effects of remaining hungry for long.
Your cravings increase when you deprive yourself of food. We all know that cravings tend to drive us in an unhealthy way.
When your hunger is not fulfilled on time, you may overeat later on when you sit to eat. This could be due to the excess cravings you experienced.
You may even faint if your body lacks enough resources to make you function normally. That is why we need to eat food on regular intervals.
Your blood sugar levels may get impacted if you eat on irregular intervals. Stable blood sugar levels are safer.
Your energy levels may deplete. You may feel drowsy and dull. You fail to feel motivated.
You may not be able to think properly. You cannot focus on your task. All your mind will think is about food.
Your performance dips. Your productivity will get drastically affected and gradually your health also gets affected.
Your body gets into starvation mode and stores more fat whenever you eat food. That is why it isn't advisable to starve yourself.