Before discussing the reasons you should make one thing clear. Do you really feel giddy maximum number of times? Then, don't ignore it. Consult a physician for a correct diagnosis at the early stage.
When you were a child, many of you liked to take a whirl and enjoy the dizziness. But, now this dizziness is not fun anymore, right? You have to be cautious about your health. There are several reasons as to why you feel giddy most of the time.
The reasons can be vertigo or low blood pressure or something else. But, people have a bad habit. They go in for self-diagnosis. Do you really know what is happening to you? Why you're feeling the whirl?
Also read: 10 Home Remedies For Vertigo
Reasons for feeling dizzy or giddy are numerous. Therefore, don't go in for self-medication and over-the-counter medicines. Do whatever your doctor suggests.
If you feel dizzy for spondylitis and take medicine for acidity, you can it may cause a severe negative impact on your health.
What are the reasons why you feel giddy most of the time? Go through the discussion and find out which the reason can be. Whatever the reason is, you should make sure to consult a doctor to find a better remedy
Whenever you feel giddy, sit down or hold on to something. Inform people of your surrounding, as often, giddiness leads to unconsciousness. Read on to know more about the reasons for feeling dizzy.
1. Low Blood Pressure: This is one of the reasons for feeling dizzy. People who suffer from low blood pressure feel giddy most of the time, especially when they get up from a seated position. Get up slowly, so that you can avoid a sudden whirl.
2. Spondylitis: This time you don't only feel giddy, but also an immense pain and uneasiness at your shoulder and neck region. You can feel a discomfort due to the feeling of nausea and vomiting. Consult an orthopaedic and go in for physiotherapy for a better result.
3. Anaemia: This is one of the vital reasons why you feel giddy most of the time. If the iron level in your body gets lower, people suffer from anaemia. The main symptoms of anaemia include fatigue, joint pain and, obviously, dizziness. Iron supplements are a solution for your problems.
4. Vision Problem: Blurred vision can cause dizziness. If you don't consult an eye specialist and go for the appropriate spectacles, the dizziness can cause serious problems. Therefore, you should go in for an eye checkup after every 3 months.
Also read: 13 Foods For Low Blood Pressure Patients
5. Vertigo: One of the most common reasons why you feel giddy most of the time can be due to vertigo. The name of this disease is enough to whirl your head, Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo. Scary, isn't it? May be your doctor will advice some head-alignment exercises and neck exercises to solve the issue.
6. Dehydration: If you are staying under sunlight for long or having a plane ride or have done a lot of exercises and forgot to drink enough water, you will feel dizzy. Dizziness is one of the main symptoms of dehydration. Drink salt water or ORS and take enough rest to deal with this issue.
7. Meniere's Disease: This will be on the list of reasons why you feel giddy most of the time. According to experts, this is a condition which is developed in the people aged between 40 and 60 years. They feel a disturbance in their inner ears and the buzzing sound makes them feel giddy. Sufferers may also suffer from vomiting and nausea.