- 8 min ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas And Kim Kardashian West Will Inspire You To Buy Warm And Soft Coats
- 38 min ago Ananya Panday And Bhumi Pednekar’s Chic Outfits Are Ideal For Casual Parties
- 1 hr ago Asha Parekh Exudes Regal Vibes With Her Resplendent Silk Saris
- 2 hrs ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas' Glittering Ivory Badla Sari Is Absolutely What We Want To Own
- Movies Gaurav Gera On Neha Kakkar's Body-shaming Video: We Were Given Lines To Enact By Writers & Channel
- Finance Here’s Why You Should Preserve The Receipts/Bills Of Your Gold Purchase
- News Hyderabad vet rape-murder case: What we know so far
- Sports Liverpool's century under Klopp, groundhog day for Spurs – the Premier League Data Diary
- Technology Huawei Plans To Add More Stores In Tier 3 Cities In 2020
- Travel 8 Most Relaxing Beaches In India To Visit In December
- Automobiles MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- Education Indian Navy Day: 5 Amazing Facts Students Should Know
Research has proved that there is a strong connection between cell phones and cancer. The connection between brain cancer and cell phones is undisputed. Children are specially more vulnerable to this and cell phone radiation has also been linked to serious health problems in kids, including leukemia.
Cell phones have become a part and parcel of our lives and we feel lost without them. However, there are certain things we can keep in mind so that we do not become the victim of diseases caused by cell phone radiation.
Also Read: How Do Mobile Phones Affect Our Brain?
Keep your cell phones as far as possible from your bodies. Use a headset to answer calls or to call someone. Also use a headset when listening to music. Keep the headset as far as possible from your head.
If you are not using a headset, then keep the phone as far as possible from your head while making or receiving calls. Do not press the cell phone at any cost against your head. The closer it is to your head, the more energy it will absorb.
You can also use the speaker phone while talking. This will allow you to keep the phone away from your body. Use a wired land line when you are at home. Only use a cell phone when the signal is strong. Weak signals lead to more radiation.
Keep your cell phone calls short and sweet. The shorter the duration, the less is the exposure to radiation. As much as possible use text SMS to convey your message to the other person. This will allow you to keep the cell phone away from your body and you will be saved from exposure to radiation.
Do not carry the phone in your chest or pant pockets. The radiation from the cell phone can harm your heart or your reproductive organs. Keep children away from cell phones. They are more vulnerable to cell phone radiation.
People with metal implants should keep the cell phone away from their body as much as possible. Also do not talk on the cell phone when you have wet hair as both water and metal are known to be excellent conductors of radio waves.