- 34 min ago On Malavika Mohanan’s Birthday, Her 5 Floral Outfits That Will Leave You Inspired
- 18 hrs ago Zareen Khan, Malaika Arora, Neha Sharma And Genelia Deshmukh Stun Us With Their Awesome Gowns
- 19 hrs ago Panchamrut Recipe: How To Prepare The Auspicious Sweet Prasad Dish At Home
- 20 hrs ago Kamika Ekadashi 2021: Date, Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- Finance This Savings Account Offers Up To 6.25% Interest With Health & Wellness Benefits: Check Details
- Movies Urvashi Dholakia Says 'It’s Time People See My Other Shades'; Talks About Her Funny Videos With Her Son
- Technology Free Fire OB29 Update With Lone Wolf Is Here: How To Download, Get Latest Updates
- News Meghalaya SSLC HSSLC result 2021: Date, time and websites to check
- Sports India vs England 1st Test: Stats Preview: Virat Kohli, Ravindra Jadeja, Ashwin eye big records
- Automobiles Car Sales Report For July 2021: Skoda Registers Over 3,000 Units Last Month
- Education CBSE School Wise Result 2021 For Class 10th And 12th At cbseresults.nic.in
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Manipur In August
Most of us may seem healthy but only when we face certain issues, we realise that our bodies are filled with parasites. Is your body filled with worms? Let us discuss...
Also Read: This Drink Kills Pain And Inflammation
Worms are parasites. They tend to live on other organisms. When you are infected by parasites, your health may go for a toss as those organisms may directly affect you or indirectly affect you by releasing certain toxins that harm your health drastically.
Generally, parasites like tapeworms, hook worms, pinworms and trichinella are considered to be dangerous. When you eat food, some of the parasites eat them to survive. Some types of parasites eat your blood cells. How do they enter your body? They can get in through your skin or the food/water you consume.
Also Read: A Herb That Cures More Than 25 Disorders
When you go to unclean places or places that are already contaminated or infested you may get infected. Now, how to know that you have woms inside you? Read on...
Parasites may cause inflammation and thereby cause stomach pain. When parasites impact waste elimination from the body, toxins accumulate and cause pain. Also, tapeworm and roundworm infestations may also cause the pain.
Intestinal parasites may destroy the lining of intestines and cause inflammation. Nausea, gas, bloating and constipation are common symptoms. A parasite cleanse may help.
When worms eat up your food, you may experience more appetite but still you might lose weight.
Some parasites can also cause rashes and hives. This is due to the toxins eliminated by parasites.
Pin worms may cause anal itching. When you scratch more bacterial infections may aggravate. Itching sensation may also disturb sleep.
When parasites cause disturbed sleep and restlessness on bed, you may even grind your teeth in sleep.
Parasites may also cause mood swings, depression and anxiety. When digestive issues occur along with the above symptoms then it a parasite infestation.
When parasites eat up your food, your body is deprived of nutrients. You tend to become weak and feel depressed. Also, the load of toxins may burden your body causing weakness.